|Technical:||Spray Dry||Application:||Drinking Water Treatment|
poly aluminium chloride,
polyaluminium chloride pac
White Powder Food Grade Polyaluminiun Chloride PAC
Bluwat Chemicals is a professional supplier of White Powder Polyaluminium Chloride PAC-01 for drinking water treatment and Industry water treatment
PAC Product introduction:
This product is a kind of inorganic polymer flocculant. Mainly through compression double, adsorption electricity neutralization, adsorption Bridges, sediment trap, etc mechanism function, make edema subtle aerosols and colloidal ions off firm, gathered, flocculation, coagulation, precipitation to purify the treatment effect.
|Cr 6+||0.00005% max|
Polyaluminum Chloride Packing&Storage:
25kg/PP woven bag with an inner plastic bag
The product shall be sealed and stored in the dry and ventilated place to prevent it from rain, high temperature, and strong sunlight. The shelf life of the product is 24 months.
Polyaluminium Chloride Advantages:
1. Its purifying effect on low-temperature, low turbidity and heavily organic polluted raw water is much
better than other organic flocculants, furthermore, the treatment cost is lowered by 20%-80%.
2. It can lead to quick formation of floc (especially at low temperature) with big size and rapid precipitation
the service life of the cellular filter of the sedimentation basin.
3. The dosage is smaller than that of other flocculants, which is better for improving the quality of treated water.
4. It has wide-range adaptability to the waters at different temperatures (in the summer and the winter)
and in different regions (in the south and the north of China).
5. It is suitable for the automatic dosing device of alum.
6. It can adapt to a wide range of pH values (59) and can reduce the pH value and basicity after processing.
1. The user can allocate remedy concentration by test and determine the optimum dosage according to different to be added after they are dissolved and diluted.
2. The dilution ratio of the liquid product is 5-50% and the dilution ratio of the solid product is 2-20%.
3. The liquid product dosage is 3-40kg/1000 tons of water and solid product dosage is 1-15kg/1000 tons of water.
4. The amount of specific dosing is based on coagulation tests and experiments.
Keywords: poly aluminium chloride suppliers
Contact Person: Roy Wu