|Product Name:||Water Decoloring Agent||Other Name:||Color Removal Chemical|
|Application:||Textile Wastewater Color Treatment||Decolorization:||50~99%|
|Sample:||Free Of 500gram||Production Capacity:||50000tons/y|
textile printing chemicals,
Water Decoloring Agent BWD-01 CAS No 55295-98-2 Color remove better (about 95%)
|Appearance:||Colorless viscosy liquid,|
|PH Value (30% Solution):||3-6|
|Solubility:||Soluble With Water at Any Rate
2.COD remove better
3.Faster sedimentation, better flocculation
4.Non-pollution(no aluminum, chlorine, heavy metal ions etc.)
1. Mainly used for waste water treatment for textile, printing, dyeing, paper-making, ink, etc.
2. Also can be used for color removal treatment for dyeing high-colority waste water.
3. Used as retention agent used in the paper mills.
1. The product shall be diluted with 10-40 times water and then dosed into the waste water directly. After being mixed for several minutes, it can be precipitated or air-floated to become clear water.
2. The pH value of the waste water should be adjusted to 7~8 for better result.
3. When the colority and CODcr are relatively high, it can be used with the help of polyaluminum chloride(PAC), but not mixed together. In this way, the treatment cost can be lower. Whether polyaluminum chloride is used earlier or afterwards depends on the flocculation test and the treatment process.
Contact Person: Mr. Eric Min