Equivalent Flopam Superfloc Blufloc Cationic Polyacrylamide CPAM High Molecular Weight
Equivalent Flopam Superfloc Blufloc Cationic Polyacrylamide CPAM High Molecular Weight Description
||Flopam, Superfloc, Magnafoc, Zetag
||Water Treatment, Sludge Dewatering
||Waste Water Treatment,Water Treatment Chimicals,Sewage Water Treatment,Coal Mine Washing,paper Sludge Dewatering
cationic polyelectrolyte flocculants,
water soluble polymer
Flopam FO4190 for Belt Filter Press Sludge Dewatering Blufloc Cationic Polyacrylamide CPAM
- Our Blufloc is cationic polyacrylamide, with high molecular weight and medium charge density, it works for municipal water treatment, sludge dewatering with Belt filter press.
- It is used in various liquid-solid separation systems in different industries. It is popular in sludge dewatering process, raw water, and wastewater clarification.
- It is appreciated for unmatched features like exceptional floc formation, superior cleaning performance, quick settling, improvised filter clarity, high filtration capacity, fully miscible in water and competent in filter cake washing. Our organic based powder is suitably utilized in industrial wastewater treatment, sewage treatment, paper making, petroleum, and metallurgy industries for clarification, sludge thickening, sludge dewatering and water recovery processes.
Application and Solution Making :
- Blufloc dry CPAM flocculants should be properly dispersed and dissolved to 0.1-0.5% concentration. Dissolution should be completed around 1 hour of agitation, but will be faster in warm water. However, the temperature of the water should be refrained from above 50 oC.
- Belt filter, centrifuge, screw press dewatering - increased production rate, cake solids, and solids capture.
- Water clarification - improves influent, process and effluent water quality by reducing suspended solids and turbidity.
- Dissolved air flotation - result in cleaner subnatants, increased float solids and greater throughput.
- Filtration - improve filtered water quality and plant throughput.
- Can be used for the treatment of domestic sewage and organic wastewater, such as ethyl alcohol, paper making, aginomoto factory, sugaring, forage, printing, and dyeing textile.etc. For the treatment of municipal sewage, sludge sediment, and dewatering of wastewater from the meat, poultry, food process.
Package and Storage:
- Packed in 25kgs net Kraft or PE bags with inner plastic bags palletized, or 750kgs net big bag.
- Stored in original packaging in cool and dry place, away from sources of heat, flame and direct sunlight.
Keywords: water clarification, treatment of domestic sewage, treatment of sewage