|Chemical Name:||Polyaluminium Chloride||Short Name:||PAC|
|Color:||Light Yellow||Type:||Wastewater Treatment|
poly aluminium chloride,
polyaluminium chloride pac
Light Yellow Spray Drying Polyaluminium Chloride for water treatment
Light Yellow Powder Polyaluminium Chloride PAC-2 is mainly used for Drinking water and wastewater treatment as the coagulant aid.
Polyaluminium chloride specification:
Polyaluminium Chloride Applications:
In addition to purification on drinking water, urban water supply and water for precision manufacture, it has a very wide range of applications especially in paper size, drilling exploration, drugs, sugar refining, cosmetics additives, daily chemicals industry, etc.
Polyaluminium Chloride Advantages:
1. Its purifying effect on low-temperature, low turbidity and heavily organic polluted raw water are much better than other organic flocculants, also the treatment cost is lowered by 20-80%.
2. It can lead to quick formation of floc (especially at low temperature) with big size and rapid precipitation service life of cellular filter of the sedimentation basin.
3. The dosage is smaller than that of other flocculants, which is better for improving the quality of treated water.
4. It has wide-range adaptability to the waters at different temperatures (in the summer and the winter) and at different regions (in the south and the north of China).
5. It is suitable for the automatic dosing device of alum.
6. It can adapt to a wide range of pH values (2-9) and can reduce the pH value and basicity after processing. Polyaluminium Chloride for Water Treatment chemicals can be used in many ways.
Polyaluminium Chloride Usage:
1. The user can allocate remedy concentration by test and determine the optimum dosage according to different to be added after they are dissolved and diluted.
2. The dilution ratio of the liquid product is 5-50% and the dilution ratio of the solid product is 2-20%.
3. The liquid product dosage is 3-40kg/1000 tons of water and solid product dosage is 1-15kg/1000 tons of water.
4. The amount of specific dosing is based on coagulation tests and experiments.
|1||The user can allocate remedy concentration by test and determine the optimum dosage according to different to be added after they are dissolved and diluted.|
|2||The dilution ratio of the liquid product is 5-50% and the dilution ratio of the solid product is 2-20%.|
|3||The liquid product dosage is 3-40kg/1000 tons of water and solid product dosage is 1-15kg/1000 tons of water.|
|4||The amount of specific dosing is based on coagulation tests and experiments|
Packaging & Shipping
Polyaluminium Chloride Packing: De Packing:
25kg/polypropylene woven bags with an inner plastic bag.
Keywords: poly aluminium chloride in water treatment, poly aluminum chloride, poly aluminium chloride suppliers, polyaluminium chloride pac, use of poly aluminium chloride in water treatment
Contact Person: Roy Wu