Polyacrylamide Equivalent To Specfloc A-1120 Paper Waste Water Treatment Flocculant
Polyacrylamide Equivalent To Specfloc A-1120 Paper Waste Water Treatment Flocculant Description
||Paper Wastewater Treatment
waste water treatment chemicals,
Blufloc Polyacrylamide Equivalent to Specfloc A-1120 Flocculant in Paper Wastewater Treatment
- Blufloc anionic polyelectrolyte flocculant is working well in paper and pulp production water treatment and sludge dewatering.
- The range of molecular weight is from 18-25 million, with a charge density more than 30%.
- It is easy to be dissolved in water, high viscosity.
- Soluble in water, safe, non-toxic, hydrolytic stability, is not sensitive to the change of pH value, anti-chlorine. Harmless, no-flammable and non-explosive, it can be stored at room temperature, it cannot be placed in the sun. It is slightly acidic, when skin contact, wash immediately with plenty of water.
||High molecular weight polymer
||Anionic Polyelectrolyte Flocculant
|Port of Loading:
||Shanghai Port, China
||Within 10 Working Days After Got Your Payment
||Packed in 25kgs kraft bag or white PE bag on pallet and 18-20ton/FCL, or 750kgs big bag
||Free to test
|Blufloc Anionic Polyacrylamide Specifications:
||Off-White Granular Powder
|Approximate Brookfield Viscosity at 25° C:
|Specific Gravity at 25°C:
|Recommended Working Concentration:
Advantages of Blufloc Polyacrylamide:
- Economical to use - lower dosage levels.
- Easily soluble in water; dissolves rapidly.
- Can eliminate the use of alum & further ferric salts when used as primary coagulants.
- Reduction in sludge of dewatering process system.
- Faster sedimentation, better flocculation.
- Non-pollution (no aluminum, chlorine, heavy metal ions etc.).
How to Use Blufloc Polyacrylamide?
Application and Dosage:
The dosage range of varies from 0.2 - 3.0 ppm depending upon the type of effluent and application. It is always advised to do a jar test for evaluating the functioning and approximate dosage.
Put sample of effluent in a beaker and add it as designated, agitate for 1 minute at 100-120 rpm and then slowly agitate at 60rpm. Determine the floc properly at this time and note the sedimentation and clarity of top solution.
Procedure and precautions upon dispersion and dissolving flocculants:
Dissolving time: The time required to dissolve the flocculant varies according to the type of flocculant, water quality, temperature and agitation. However, most flocculants generally require around 1 hour of agitation to completely dissolve the powder. Incomplete mixture of flocculant or lumping may inhibit the performance of the flocculant.
Agitation speed: The ideal revolution of the agitator is between 200-400rpm. A high speed agitator operating without reducing the revolution of a motor is not advised, since it may cut the molecules of the flocculant. An ideal agitator motor should be of 1HP for a 1-2m3 mixing tank.
Dissolving concentration: Flocculants should be standardly be dissolved to 0.1-0.2% concentration. It is also effective to start dissolving at a slightly higher concentration, and then dilute the flocculant mixture immediately before use.
Handling measures and precautions:
Proper human safety products such as Splash goggles, lab coat, vapor respirator, gloves and boots should be worn while handling and applying chemicals. Splashes on skin should be washed off with water immediately. In case of splashing into the eyes, flush it with fresh water and obtain medical attention. Should not be injected. Please refer MSDS for more details.
Packaging & Shipping
- 25kg net kraft paper bags or white PE bags on pallet.
- Stored in original packaging in cool and dry place.
- Shelf life: 2 years.