Water Treatment Flocculant Anionic Polyacrylamide High Molecular Weight Polymer
Water Treatment Flocculant Anionic Polyacrylamide High Molecular Weight Polymer Description
||Free To Test
cationic polyelectrolyte flocculants,
Water treatment flocculant Magnafloc 611 Equivalent to Blufloc Anionic Polyacrylamide
- Blufloc AA5516 is high molecular weight Polyacrylamide (PAM) / Polyelectrolyte powder, which is flocculant with widely application in water treatment, textile, mining, drilling and other field.
|Trade Name:||Blufloc AA5514|
|Active Ingredient:||High molecular weight polymer|
|Chemical Name:||Anionic Polyacrylamide / Polyelectrolyte / Flocculant|
|Port of Loading:||Shanghai Port, China|
|Delivery Time:||Within 10 Working Days After Got Your Payment|
|Package:||Packed in 25kgs kraft bag or white PE bag on pallet and 18-20ton/FCL, or 750kgs big bag|
|Sample:||Free to test|
|Blufloc Anioni Polyacrylamide Specifications:|
|Appearance:||Off-White Granular Powder|
|Ionic Charge:||Anionic |
|Approximate Brookfield Viscosity at 25° C:||>1000cps|
|Recommended Working Concentration:||0.1%|
Advantages of Blufloc Polyacrylamide:
- Economical to use - lower dosage levels.
- Easily soluble in water; dissolves rapidly.
- Non corrosive of suggested dosage, economical and effective at low levels.
- Can eliminate the use of alum & further ferric salts when used as primary coagulants.
- Reduction in sludge of dewatering process system.
- Faster sedimentation, better flocculation.
- Non-pollution (no aluminum, chlorine, heavy metal ions etc.).
- 10 years manufacturing experience, with more than 20 technical engineers
How to Use Blufloc Polyacrylamide?
Application and Dosage:
The dosage range of varies from 0.2 - 3.0 ppm depending upon the type of effluent and application. It is always advised to do a jar test for evaluating the functioning and approximate dosage.
Put sample of effluent in a beaker and add it as designated, agitate for 1 minute at 100-120 rpm and then slowly agitate at 60rpm. Determine the floc properly at this time and note the sedimentation and clarity of top solution.
Procedure and precautions upon dispersion and dissolving flocculants:
Dissolving time: The time required to dissolve the flocculant varies according to the type of flocculant, water quality, temperature and agitation. However, most flocculants generally require around 1 hour of agitation to completely dissolve the powder. Incomplete mixture of flocculant or lumping may inhibit the performance of the flocculant.
Agitation speed: The ideal revolution of the agitator is between 200-400rpm. A high speed agitator operating without reducing the revolution of a motor is not advised, since it may cut the molecules of the flocculant. An ideal agitator motor should be of 1HP for a 1-2m3 mixing tank.
Dissolving concentration: Flocculants should be standardly be dissolved to 0.1-0.2% concentration. It is also effective to start dissolving at a slightly higher concentration, and then dilute the flocculant mixture immediately before use.
Handling measures and precautions:
Proper human safety products such as Splash goggles, lab coat, vapor respirator, gloves and boots should be worn while handling and applying chemicals. Splashes on skin should be washed off with water immediately. In case of splashing into the eyes, flush it with fresh water and obtain medical attention. Should not be injected. Please refer MSDS for more details.
Functional Principle of Polyacrylamides
- Flocculation Mechanism
Adsorbing suspension particles, polymer chains entangle and cross-link each other to form bridging, and make flocculation structure enlarge and thicken, and has the functions of surface adsorption and electric neutralization.
2. Reinforcing Mechanism:
PAM molecule chain and dispersed phase form bridging bond, ion bond and covalent bond to increase combination strength.
Packaging & Storage
- 25kg net kraft paper bags or white PE bags on pallet.
- Stored in original packaging in cool and dry place.
- Shelf life: 2 years.
Bluwat Main Products
- BWD-01 Water Decoloring Agent , for color removal for textile dyeing wastewater treatment and for other wastewater .
- Poly Aluminium Chloride(PAC) , for drinking water treatment for wastewater treatment.
- Polyacrylamide (PAM)/Polyelectrolyte , for water treatment, for suldge treatment.
- PHPA(Partially Hydrolyzed Polyacrylamide) For Drilling , for drilling mud additive in the oilfield.
- Ferric Sulphate , for drinking water and wastewater treatment.
- PolyDADMAC , for water treatment and for paper mills and for cosmetics.
- Polyamine, for drinking and wastewater treatment, sludge dewatering, paper making and oilfield.
- Aluminum Chlorohydrate(ACH) liquid & powder, for drinking water treatment and other fields.