|Application:||Potable Water Treatment||Short Name:||PAC|
poly aluminium chloride,
polyaluminium chloride pac
Potable water treatment white powder food grade spray drying Polyaluminium Chloride PAC
PAC-01 is used for drinking/potable water treatment and paper industry.
Polyaluminum Chloride for paper Specification:
|Cr 6+||0.00001% max|
|Polyaluminium Chloride Advantages:
1, Low dosage than Aluminium sulfate, low cost;
2, Quick formation of big flocs and rapid precipitation.
3, Widely adaptablility and good solubility.
4, Slight corrosive and easy for operation.
5, Not block the pipes over long-time usuage.
6. Higher purity of raw material Al(OH)3 and HCl.
|Polyaluminium Chloride Usuage:
1. For solid PAC, dilution is necessary before being dosed. Dilution proportion for solid product is 5%-10%, and for liquid product, 5%-50%(based on weight percentage).
2.The specific dosage is based on the flocculation test and on the trail. Normally, the dosage of solid is 1-15g/MT, the dosage of liquid product is 3-40g/MT
3. Its acidity is lower than other inorganic coagulants.
4. The PAC solution can not be place more than one week.
1. 25kg/polypropylene woven bags with inner plastic bag.
2. Warranty for 2 years.
3. Keep in dry and ventilative place
Contact Person: Roy Wu