Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Application:||Potable Water Treatment||Short Name:||PAC|
Potable Water Treatment Grade of White Color Polyaluminium Chloride Powder PAC-01
PAC-01 is used for drinking/potable water treatment and paper industry.
Polyaluminium Chloride is high-effective inorganic polymer coagulant. It is widely applied in water purification, drinking water treatment, paper productionand daily chemicals.
Polyaluminum Chloride for paper Specification
|Cr 6+||0.0015% max|
Polyaluminium Chloride Advantages
1, Low dosage than Aluminium sulfate, low cost;
2, Quick formation of big flocs and rapid precipitation.
3, Widelyadaptablility and good solubility.
4, Slight corrosive and easy for operation.
5, Not block the pipes over long-timeusuage.
6. Higher purity of raw material Al(OH)3 and HCl.
Polyaluminium Chloride Usuage
1. For solid PAC, dilution is necessary before being dosed. Dilution proportion forsolid product is 2%-20%, and for liquid product, 5%-50%(based on weight percentage).
2.The specific dosage is based on the flocculation test and on the trail. Normally, the dosage of solid is 1-15g/MT, the dosage of liquid product is 3-40g/MT
3. Its acidity is lower than other inorganic coagulants.
4. The PAC solutioncan not be place more than one week.
1. 25kg/polypropylene woven bags withinner plastic bag.
2. Warranty for 2 years.
3. Keep in dry and ventilative place
Contact Person: Mr. Eric Min