|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||5 tons|
|Price:||USD 400-450 per ton|
|Packaging Details:||25kg pp woven bags|
|Delivery Time:||10 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||3000 tons per month|
|Technical:||Spray Dry||Application:||Drinking Water Treatment|
White Powder Food Grade Polyaluminiun Chloride PAC
Bluwat Chemicals is a professional supplier of White Powder Polyaluminium Chloride PAC-01 for drinking water treatment and Industry water treatment
PAC Product introduction:
This product is a kind of inorganic polymer flocculant. Mainly through compression double, adsorption electricity neutralization, adsorption Bridges, sediment trap etc mechanism function, make edema subtle aerosols and colloidal ions off firm, gathered, flocculation, coagulation, precipitation to purify the treatment effect.
|Cr 6+||0.00005% max|
Polyaluminum Chloride Packing&Storage:
25kg/PP woven bag with inner plastic bag
The product shall be sealed and stored in the dry and ventilated place to prevent it from rain,high temperature and strong sunlight .The shelf life of product is 24 months.
Polyaluminium Chloride Advantages:
1. Its purifying effect on low-temperature, low turbidity and heavily organicpolluted raw water is much
better than other organic flocculant, furthermore, the treatment cost is lowered by 20%-80%.
2. It can lead to quick formation of folc (epecially at low temperature) with big size and rapid precipitation
service life of cellular filter of sedimentation basin.
3. The dosage is smaller than that of other flocculants, which is better for improving the quality of treated
4. It has widerange adaptability to the waters at different temperatures (in the summer and the winter)
and at different regions (in the south and the north of China).
5. It is suitable for automatic dosing device of alum.
6. It can adapt to a wide range of pH value (59), and can reduce the pH value and basicity after
1.The user can allocate remedy concentration by test and determine the optimum dosage according to different to be added after they are dissolved and diluted.
2.The dilution ratio of liquid product is 5-50% and the dilution ratio of solid product is 2-20%.
3.The liquid product dosage is 3-40kg/1000 tons water and solid product dosage is 1-15kg/1000 tons water.
4.The amount of specific dosing is based on coagulation tests and experiments.