CAS 1327-41-9 Poly Aluminium Chloirde Used for Africa River Water Treatment
- PAC-02 is the light yellow powder PAC grade, which is food grade used for high turbidity raw water treatment, spray drying powder, also can be used for industrial water treatment, due to its high bacisity.
- Poly aluminum chloride (PAC) is a new type high-efficiency inorganic polymer coagulant, adopting advanced manufacturing technique and quality raw material, show the features of low impurity, high molecular weight, and superior coagulating effect.
- BLUWAT produces different grades of Polyaluminum Chlorides (PAC) in powder and liquid forms. The highly charged Al in the products is optimized for the best performance for the different basicities of PAC. The low to medium basicity products are effective coagulants for the treatment of both drinking water and wastewater. And the medium to high basicity products is excellent for all ranges of wastewater treatment.
Bluwat PAC Application Fields:
- Process industrial water and industrial circulating water, PAC dosing in water treatment
- The product can be used to reclaim mine flushing wastewater and ceramic industry wastewater.
- The product can be used to process river water, lake water, and underground water, and to he product can be used in printing plant,
- leather factory, meat processing plant, pharmaceutical plant, coal washing, and mines and can be used to process wastewater containing, oil and heavy metal.
- It can be used to prevent wrinkles of leather and cloth and can be used as excellent.
- It can be used in cement and die casting, refining of, and sugar, and conglutination of paper.
Bluwat PAC Series Specifications
||Light Yellow Powder
||Spray dry process
|N % :
|As % :
|Mn % :
|Cr6+ % :
|Hg % :
|Pb % :
|Cd % :
|Fe % :
- PAC-01,White powder, spray dryer type, for drinking water treatment or paper production, raw material is Al(OH3).
- PAC-02,Yellow powder, spray dryer type, for drinking water treatment or wastewater treatment, raw material is Al(OH3) .
- PAC-031, Yellow powder, spay dryer type, for drinking water treatment or waster water treatment, raw material is Ca(AlO3)2 and bauxite.
Bluwat PAC Advantages:
- Its dosage lower than aluminum sulfate (based on Al2O3) and water treatment cost is lower than other inorganic flocculants.
- PAC can cause quick formation of flocs, big flocs formation and rapid precipitation. Its treatment capacity is 1.3-3.0 times of other inorganic flocculants.
- PAC enjoys wide-range adaptability for different-temperature source water and a good solubility.
- PAC is slightly corrosive and easy for operation.
- The liquid PAC is suitable for automatic dosing. Furthermore, it will not block pipes over long-time usage.
Bluwat PAC Application Methods:
- The user can allocate remedy concentration by test and determine the optimum dosage according to different to be added after they are dissolved and diluted.
- The dilution ratio of liquid product is 5-50%, and the dilution ratio of solid product is 2-20%.
- The liquid product dosage is 3-40kg/1000 tons water, and solid product dosage is 1-15kg/1000 tons water.
- The amount of specific dosing is based on coagulation tests and experiments.
Package & Storage:
- Package in 25kg P.P woven bags with inner PE bag.
- Storied indoors in a dry, ventilated, cool place, and do not get wet.
- Shelf life: 2 years
- When transport and loading and unloading the product, should be handled with care.