Free Sample Coagulant of Polydadmac DA403 for Textile Wastewater Treatment
Bluwat Chemicals provide free polydadmac samples for testing. It has very good performance in textile wastewater treatment with economical cost.
Our PolyDADMAC(Poly Diallyl Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride) is mainly used for water and wastewater treatment and paper mills. water purification chemicals, water and wastewater treatment
PolyDADMAC is often used in filtration applications or in conjunction with our flocculant products. These polymers are highly effective in many water treatment clarification processes. PolyDADMAC and/or cationic polyamines can also be used in combination with our flocculant and coagulant products to lower overall treatment costs. Polydadmac can be used in many ways.
|Apperance||Colorless to light yellow|
|Solid content||40% Min.|
1, Immediately soluble at all concentrations
2,Wide molecular weight ranges for specific applications
1. The polymer body contains strong cationic group radical and activated-adsorbent group radical which can destabilize and flocculate the suspended solids and the negative-charged water soluble matters in the waste water through electro-neutralization and bridging adsorption. It is very effective in flocculating, decoloring, killing algae and removing organics.
2. The product enjoys small dosage but can cause big flocs, rapid precipitation and low turbidity residue, and it can also produce small amount of sludge. It is adaptable to wide range of pH value, between 4.0 and 10.0.
3. It is smelless, tasteless and harmless. It can be widely used to treat source water and sewage water.
Note: our product can be made upon your special request.
1. When used alone, it should be diluted to the concentration of 0.5%-0.05% (based on solid content).
2. In dealing with different source water or waste water, the dosage is based on the turbidity and the concentration of the water. The most economical dosage is based on the trial.
3. The dosing spot and the mixing velocity should be carefully decided to guarantee that the chemical can be mixed evenly with the other chemicals in the water and the flocs can not be broken.
4. It is better to dose the product continuously.
250L/plastic drum, 1, 000L/IBC