Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Molecular Formula:||Aln(OH)mCl3n-m||Free Sample:||Available|
White Polyaluminium Chloride powder PAC-01 for drinking water treatment
PAC-01 is white powder polyaluminium chloride which is mainly used for drinking/potable water treatment and paper industry.
Polyaluminium Chloride is high-effective inorganic polymer coagulant. It is widely applied in water purification, drinking water treatment, paper production and daily chemicals.
Polyaluminium Chloride Advantages:
1, Low dosage than Aluminium sulfate, low cost;
2, Quick formation of big flocs and rapid precipitation.
3, Widely adaptablility and good solubility.
4, Slight corrosive and easy for operation.
5, Not block the pipes over long-time usuage.
6. Higher purity of raw material Al(OH)3 and HCl.
Polyaluminium Chloride Usuage:
1. For solid PAC, dilution is necessary before being dosed. Dilution proportion for solid product is 2%-20%, and for liquid product, 5%-50%(based on weight percentage).
2. The specific dosage is based on the flocculation test and on the trail. Normally, the dosage of solid is 1-15g/MT, the dosage of liquid product is 3-40g/MT
3. Its acidity is lower than other inorganic coagulants.
4. The PAC solution can not be place more than one week.
1.25kg/polypropylene woven bags with inner plastic bag.
2. Warranty for 2 years.
3. Keep in dry and ventilative place
White PAC-01 raw material: Al(OH)3
White PAC-01 raw material: HCL
Polyaluminum Chloride Specification:
|Cr 6+||0.0015% max|
Contact Person: Mr. Eric Min