PAC-01 is white powder polyaluminium chloride which is mainly used for drinking/potable water treatment and the paper industry.
Polyaluminium Chloride is a high-effective inorganic polymer coagulant. It is widely applied in water purification, drinking water treatment, paper production, and daily chemicals.
|Polyaluminium Chloride Advantages:|
|Low dosage than Aluminium sulfate, low cost|
|Quick formation of big flocs and rapid precipitation.|
|Wide adaptability and good solubility.|
|Slight corrosive and easy to operation|
|Not block the pipes over long-time usage.|
|Higher purity of raw material Al(OH)3 and HCl.|
Polyaluminium Chloride Usage:
1. For solid PAC, dilution is necessary before being dosed. Dilution proportion for solid products is 2%-20%, and for a liquid product, 5%-50%(based on weight percentage).
2. The specific dosage is based on the flocculation test and on the trail. Normally, the dosage of solid is 1-15g/MT, and the dosage of liquid product is 3-40g/MT
3. Its acidity is lower than other inorganic coagulants.
4. The PAC solution can not be placed for more than one week.
1.25kg/polypropylene woven bags with an inner plastic bag.
2. Warranty for 2 years.
3. Keep in a dry and ventilative place
White PAC-01 raw material: Al(OH)3
White PAC-01 raw material: HCL
Polyaluminum Chloride Specification:
|Cr 6+||0.0015% max|