- This product's name is Fennofix K97, which is specially used in the paper and pulp industry, as a fixing agent.
- It is produced by Bluwat Chemicals, supplying OEM to Kemira.
- A modified dicyandiamide-formaldehyde resin is used as a fixing agent for anionic detrimental substances.
- This Fixing Agent is a quaternary ammonium salt and cationic compound.
- Fixing agent means anionic trash catchers for paper & pulp production.
- It can prevent anionic impurity, improve the efficiency of chemicals and reduce pollution of the production process.
- Mainly used for the paper& pulp industry, it can improve the retention of fine fibers and chemicals for the wet end.
- It can increase the retention of the paper and the speed of the filtration of water.
- Can improve the paper machine's run ability, and prolong the life of the wire part of the paper machine and blanket.
- It can improve the cleanness of the paper-making system and reduce the wastewater load.
- It is added to the circulation systems of pulp and paper mills to prevent the precipitation of chemical impurities.
- It is also suitable for the treatment of coated broke, as it prevents re-agglomeration of latex particles. mainly used for the coated broke system to improve the paper quality in the paper-making process.
- It is also used for the de-inking system as a de-inking, dispersing, and fixing agent. It is used as a color fixing agent for colored paper.
||Colorless to a light-color sticky liquid
|Dynamic Viscosity (20℃):
|Density (g/cm3 20℃) :
- The dosage varies depending on the circumstances but is commonly 500 - 1000 g/t paper when Fennofix 50 is used as a fixing agent.
- When used for coagulation the dosage is determined by laboratory tests and usually requires 10 - 50 ppm.
Benefits of BWP-01 Fixing Agent:
- Increases retention of fillers, fine, dyes, and pigments.
- Improve drainage rates, leading to increased production.
- Reduces save-all loads and suspended solids in effluents aiding in pollution abatement.
- Greater sizing efficiency with rosin, dispersed, or synthetic sizes.
- Optimum performance from wet and dry strength resins.
- Control of anionic components in furnish.
- Contributes to cleaner machine wet-ends.
- Effective over a wide pH range.
- Reduces use of sizing chemicals and alum.
- Lowers addition of wet and dry strength resins.
- Lowers filler cost through better retention.
- More efficient use of dyes and pigments.
- Lowers energy costs.
- Fiber substitution potential.
- Operation of the machine at higher pH with less corrosion.
30kgs, 250kgs net in plastic drum, or 1250kgs net in IBC drum.
Should be stored in the original packaging in a cool and dry place, away from sources of heat, flame, and direct sunlight.
- Soluble in water, safe, non-toxic, hydrolytic stable, non-flammable and non-explosive
- To be handled with care. In order to prevent skin and eye contact, use proper protective equipment. In case of contact, immediately wash away with plenty of water, and eyes should be flushed for at least 15 minutes.