- Blufloc AA5317 is a very high molecular weight Anionic flocculant, it has the function of quick separation and sedimentation for marble and granite wastewater.
- It is easy to be dissolved in water, within 60minutes
- We can provide OEM with your brand name, and company name on the label.
- We have a kraft paper bag and white PE bag with a 25kgs net, also a 750kg bulk bag.
- Our acrylamide residual content is less than 500ppm.
Blufloc Anionic Polyacrylamide:
||High molecular weight polymer
||APAM / Anionic Polyacrylamide
|Port of Loading:
||Shanghai Port, China
||Within 10 Working Days After Got Your Payment
||Water treatment, dyeing wastewater treatment
||Free to test
Typical Specifications for Blufloc AA5517:
Packaging & Shipping:
- 25kg net kraft paper bags or white PE bags on a pallet, 18-20tons in 20' container, or 750kgs big bag and 15tons FCL.
- Stored in the original packaging in a cool and dry place.
- Shelf life: 2 years.
Handling measures and precautions:
|Proper human safety products such as Splash goggles, lab coats, vapor respirators, gloves, and boots should be worn while handling and applying chemicals. Splashes on the skin should be washed off with water immediately. In case of splashing into the eyes, flush it with fresh water and obtain medical attention. Should not be injected. Please refer to MSDS for more details.
Bluwat Main Products:
- BWD-01 Water Decoloring Agent, for color removal for textile dyeing wastewater treatment and for other wastewater.
- Poly Aluminium Chloride(PAC), for drinking water treatment for wastewater treatment.
- Polyacrylamide (PAM) /Polyelectrolyte, for water treatment, for sludge treatment.
- PHPA(Partially Hydrolyzed Polyacrylamide) For Drilling, for drilling mud additive in the oilfield.
- Ferric Sulphate, for drinking water and wastewater treatment.
- PolyDADMAC, for water treatment and for paper mills, and cosmetics.
- Polyamine, for drinking and wastewater treatment, sludge dewatering, paper making, and oilfield.
- Aluminum Chlorohydrate(ACH) liquid & powder, for drinking water treatment and other fields.