Container Cleaning Wash Wastewater Treatment by Polyaluminium Chloride PAC Chemicals
Polyaluminium Chloride PAC - 031 Grade Introduction:
- PAC-031 is a type of Polyaluminium Chloride that is commonly used as a coagulant in water treatment. It is a yellow spray-drying type powder that contains more than 30% Al2O3 and has a high basicity level of 75-85%.
- PAC-031 is particularly effective in treating water with high levels of turbidity, thanks to its ability to remove suspended solids and other impurities through mechanisms such as compression double, adsorption electricity neutralization, adsorption Bridges, sediment trap, etc. These mechanisms work together to form larger particles that can be easily removed from the water, resulting in a clearer and cleaner end product.
- It's important to note that the effectiveness of PAC-031 can vary depending on the specific water conditions, so it's important to carefully monitor the dosage and application of the chemical to ensure optimal results. Additionally, it's important to follow regulatory standards for the concentration of PAC-031 in treated water to avoid any potential health risks associated with high levels of aluminum in the water.
|Poly Aluminium Chloride:
||Blu PAC Series
||Polyaluminium Chloride; Aluminium Polychloride, Aluminium Chlorohydrate
|Port of Loading:
||Qingdao Port, China
||Within 10-15 Working Days After Got Your Payment
||Packed in 25kgs double pp bag
||Potable water treatment, wastewater treatment, paper making
||Free to test
- Its purifying effect on low-temperature, low-turbidity and heavily organic-polluted raw water is much better than other organic flocculant, furthermore, the treatment cost is lowered by 20%-80%.
- It can lead to quick formation of folc (epecially at low temperature) with big size and rapid precipitation service life of cellular filter of sedimentation basin.
- The dosage is smaller than that of other flocculants, which is better for improving the quality of treated water.
- It has widerange adaptability to the waters at different temperatures (in the summer and the winter) and at different regions (in the south and the north of China).
- It is suitable for automatic dosing device of alum.
- It can adapt to a wide range of pH value (5−9), and can reduce the pH value and basicity after processing.
- Purifying drinking water, sewage.
- Industrial water purification, industrial wastewater, mining, oil field injection water, metallurgy, coal washing, leather and all kinds of chemical waste water treatment.
- Industrial production: Paper sizing, dye printing, bleaching and dyeing, medicine and other industries.
- In artificial coal industry, it is used for separating coal and water with excellent effect. In the oil refining industry, for oil and water separation.
- The user can allocate remedy concentration by test and determine the optimum dosage according to different to be added after they are dissolved and diluted.
- The dilution ratio of liquid product is 5-50%, and the dilution ratio of solid product is 2-20%.
- The liquid product dosage is 3-40kg/1000 tons water, and solid product dosage is 1-15kg/1000 tons water.
- The amount of specific dosing is based on coagulation tests and experiments.
|Package & Storage:
- Powder packed in 25kg P.P woven bags with inner PE bag.
- Storied indoors in a dry, ventilated, cool place, and do not get wet.
- Shelf life: 2 years