BWD-01 water decoloring agent was launched in the '90s, had actually been established by BLUWAT with 10 years, steady high quality, it is a new sort of high-performance decolorizing flocculant, high performance in de-coloring, flocculating, CODcr reducing and other applications made use of to get rid of the shade of wastewater produced by textiles procedure houses as well as dyes industries and also other areas.
It has high color removal of dye wastewater, by offering plenty of cations, the adverse cost is caused dye particles being counteracted instability, at the same time with BWD-01 Water Decoloring Agent by a large number of hydrolysis of flocs. Can be adsorbed dye, destabilization of the entrapment, from water separation, so regarding accomplishing the objective of bleaching.
The colored effluents, created by the sectors, when left untreated, play mayhem with reusable water sources. For procedure houses, it comes as heaven-sent helping with the recycling of industrial effluent into procedure water. BWD-01 Water Decoloring Agent is made use to solve this problem.
wastewater treatment in the paint market, commercial wastewater treatment, flocculation water treatment, water clarifying agent, water purifying agents, decoloring agent, and cationic polymers water treatment.
PH Value (30% Water Solution):
Specific Gravity (at 20°C):
Completely Soluble With Water at Any Rate
30kgs net plastic drum, 250kgs net plastic drum palletized, 1250kgs net IBC drum
1. High-performance dealing with high-coloring effluent from fabric coloring mills, pigment mills, publishing ink, and paper mils.
2. As flocculant to de-color high-coloring effluent from dyestuffs processing plants.
3. More powerful decolorization (50% ~ 99%) as well as the elimination of COD (50% ~ 80%).
4. Can be made use of as a retention agent in the paper & pulp processing
5. Faster sedimentation, much better flocculation.
6. Non-pollution (no aluminum, chlorine, heavy metal ions, and so on).
7. It can be used before or after biological treatment.
8. Much less sludge is generated than various other, not natural coagulants.
Before use, make BWD-01 with fresh water 40-50times, to have a 2-2.5% concentration solution.
Make PAC solution with 2-5% Al2O3 content.
Make a solution of Anionic flocculant with 0.1% concentration.
It is very important, to adjust the effluent pH value to 8-10, higher or lower pH, BWD-01 works not well.
Add PAC solution, and mix with effluent completely. about 1-3 minutes
Add BWD-01 solution, and mix with effluent completely, about 5-10 minutes
Add small content of anionic polyelectrolyte solution, and mix slowly to have big floc. (this step is a suggestion)
Check the color of treated effluent
Adjust the dosage of BWD-01 and PAC to do more tests to have better testing results.
Package and Storage:
We pack our products according to the client's specifications in 30kg, 50kg, 250kg, and 1250kg net IBC drums.
Keep at room temperature. At low temperatures, it may appear white or show slight stratification. Do not expose it to direct sunlight.