CHEMICAL NAME: Liquid Polyaluminium Chloride
CAS NO.:1327 -41 -9.
DEFINE: It is Polyaluminium Chloride, in liquid kind, used for drinking water treatment, and works as a coagulant.
|Colorless to Light Yellow Liquid
|First Grade for Drinking Water Treatment
|Al2O3 % :
|Water insoluble %:
||Completely and easily
12 months at room temperature
- Can be used commonly for potable and industrial applications.
- Floc forming quick, good activity, excellent filtering.
- Adjusted for a broad pH value, strong versatility.
- Can get rid of the water contamination of radioactive substances and heavy metals.
- The active component of high, practical storage and transport.
- Quickly operating method.
Coagulant for various industrial and drinking water areas.
Clarifying agent in water treatment.
Can be used straight.
The dosage of liquid PAC is 3-40g/ mt, the very best dose is based on various lab test results.
PLAN: Packed in 200L plastic drums or 1000L IBC drums.
STORAGE: Should be kept in initial containers in cool and dry places, far from sources of heat, flame, and direct sunshine. Please refer Technical Data Sheet, Label, and MSDS for more details and life span.