What is wastewater polymer?
Wastewater polymer refers to a type of polymer that is used in the treatment of wastewater. These polymers are typically contributed to wastewater to help with the separation of solids from liquids throughout the treatment process.
Using wastewater polymers is common in commercial and municipal wastewater treatment plants. When added to the wastewater, the polymer molecules bring in and bind to the suspended solids in the water, causing them to clump together and form bigger particles called flocs. These flocs then settle out of the water more easily, enabling simpler elimination of the solids from the wastewater.
There are several types of wastewater polymers offered, including cationic, anionic, and nonionic polymers. The choice of polymer used depends on the specific application and the types of solids present in the wastewater.
Overall, the usage of wastewater polymers is a fundamental part of the wastewater treatment process, helping to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of treatment and decreasing the ecological effect of wastewater discharge.
Blufloc polyacrylamide is one of the high-quality polymers.
- Blufloc Polyacrylamide is available in different molecular weights and is widely used in various industries such as water treatment, paper production, sludge dewatering, sugar applications, and drilling. It possesses exceptional characteristics such as flocculant ability, thickening, shear property, resistance reduction, and dispersibility.
- This product is highly appreciated for its unmatched features such as exceptional floc formation, superior cleaning performance, quick settling, improved filter clarity, high filtration capacity, complete miscibility in water, and competence in filter cake washing. Blufloc Polyacrylamide, which is an organic-based powder, is suitable for use in industrial wastewater treatment, sewage treatment, paper making, petroleum, and metallurgy industries for clarification, sludge thickening, sludge dewatering, and water recovery processes.
Application and Solution Making:
Can be used for the treatment of domestic sewage and organic wastewater, such as ethyl alcohol, paper making, aginomoto factory, sugaring, forage, printing, and dyeing textile. etc. For the treatment of municipal sewage, sludge sediment, and dewatering of wastewater from the meat, poultry, and food process.
It can be used as a drying and strengthening agent, retention agent, and filter agent in the paper-making industry, for white wastewater treatment, too. At the same time, it has a high flocculant effect in the process of deinking.
It can be used as the clarifier of wastewater in the mining and coal-washing industry.
It can be used for the treatment of dyeing, leather, and oily wastewater.
The phosphoric acid purity process will assist in the separation of gypsum.
Oil displacement agent for the tertiary oil recovery
Clearing agent of sugar juice in the sugar-making industry
Before use, it should be dissolved to 0.1-0.5% concentration. Dissolution should be completed around 1 hour of agitation but will be faster in warm water temperatures below 40C.
Treatment Dosage Levels:
- Air Flotation Flocculants: 0.1~ 5.0 ppm
- Thickening Flocculants: 0.1~ 5.0 ppm
- Flocculation: 1-2ppm
- We can provide customers with a "one-stop" packaging service, from research, development, production, export, and so on
- Powerful R&D strength lets our technology at a leading level, forever, in turn, provide customers with better service.
- We have an ISO&SGS certificate which let the customers be more satisfied and rest assured.
- With more than 15 years of export experience, we can provide customers with more professional service.
- Mix different products in ONE PCL, increasing the working efficiency for customers.
- Closet to Shanghai, Shanghai is one of the world's largest ports, convenient for customers to provide logistics services.
Package and Storage:
- Packed in 25kgs net Kraft or PE bags with inner plastic bags palletized, or 750kgs net big bag.
- Stored in the original packaging in a cool and dry place, away from sources of heat, flame, and direct sunlight.