What's PAC flocculation?
PAC (Polyaluminium Chloride) flocculation is a process in which PAC is added to water to facilitate the settling of suspended particles. When PAC is added to water, it undergoes hydrolysis to form a complex of positively charged polynuclear aluminum ions. These aluminum ions attract and neutralize negatively charged particles in the water, causing them to clump together into larger particles called flocs. The flocs then settle to the bottom of the water under the influence of gravity or can be removed by filtration.
PAC is a highly effective flocculant due to its high charge density and large molecular size. It can remove a wide range of impurities from water, including suspended solids, organic matter, and some heavy metals. PAC is also effective in a wide range of pH values, making it a versatile choice for water treatment applications.
PAC flocculation is commonly used in various water treatment processes, including drinking water and wastewater treatment, as well as in the paper industry and other industrial processes. The process is highly effective and can help to improve the quality of water by removing impurities and producing clearer and cleaner water.
PAC Product introduction Inorganic Polymer Spray Drying Powder
This product is a kind of inorganic polymer flocculant. Mainly through compression double, adsorption electricity neutralization, adsorption Bridges, sediment trap etc mechanism function, make edema subtle aerosols and colloidal ions off firm, gathered, flocculation, coagulation, precipitation to purify the treatment effect.
|Cr 6+||0.0015% max|
Polyaluminum Chloride Packing&Storage:
25kg/PP woven bag with an inner plastic bag
The product shall be sealed and stored in the dry and ventilated place to prevent it from rain, high temperature and strong sunlight. The shelf life of the product is 24 months.
Polyaluminium Chloride Advantages:
1. Its purifying effect on low-temperature, low turbidity and heavily organic polluted raw water is much
better than other organic flocculants, furthermore, the treatment cost is lowered by 20%-80%.
2. It can lead to quick formation of folc (especially at low temperature) with big size and rapid precipitation
service life of cellular filter of sedimentation basin.
3. The dosage is smaller than that of other flocculants, which is better for improving the quality of treated water.
4. It has wide-range adaptability to the waters at different temperatures (in the summer and the winter)
and in different regions (in the south and the north of China).
5. It is suitable for the automatic dosing device of alum.
6. It can adapt to a wide range of pH values (59) and can reduce the pH value and basicity after processing.
1. The user can allocate remedy concentration by test and determine the optimum dosage according to different to be added after they are dissolved and diluted.
2. The dilution ratio of the liquid product is 5-50% and the dilution ratio of the solid product is 2-20%.
3. The liquid product dosage is 3-40kg/1000 tons of water and solid product dosage is 1-15kg/1000 tons of water.
4. The amount of specific dosing is based on coagulation tests and experiments.