Waste Water Treatment Organic Coagulant 40% Content Polydadmac Low Viscosity
- Our PolyDADMAC DA403 (Poly Diallyl Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride) is used for water and wastewater treatment and paper mills.
- Polydiallyldimethylammonium chloride (PolyDADMAC) is a homopolymer of diallyldimethylammonium chloride (DADMAC), well known as one part of Superfloc family. These organic coagulants are liquid, cationic polymers of differing molecular weights. They work effectively as primary coagulants and charge neutralization agents.
- PolyDADMAC is often used in filtration applications or in conjunction with our flocculant products. These polymers are highly effective in many water treatment clarification processes. PolyDADMAC and/or cationic polyamines can also be used in combination with our flocculant and coagulant products to lower overall treatment costs. Water Treatment Polymers of Polydadmac can be used in many ways.
||Colorless to light yellow
- Immediately soluble at all concentrations
- Wide molecular weight ranges for specific applications
- The polymer body contains strong cationic group radical and activated-adsorbent group radical which can destabilize and flocculate the suspended solids and the negative-charged water-soluble matters in the wastewater through electro-neutralization and bridging adsorption. It is very effective in flocculating, decoloring, killing algae and removing organics.
- The product enjoys a small dosage but can cause big flocs, rapid precipitation, and low turbidity residue, and it can also produce a small amount of sludge. It is adaptable to a wide range of pH values, between 4.0 and 10.0.
- It is smelless, tasteless and harmless. It can be widely used to treat source water and sewage water
- Note: our product can be made upon your special request.
- When used alone, it should be diluted to the concentration of 0.5%-0.05% (based on solid content).
- In dealing with different source water or wastewater, the dosage is based on the turbidity and the concentration of the water. The most economical dosage is based on the trial.
- The dosing spot and the mixing velocity should be carefully decided to guarantee that the chemical can be mixed evenly with the other chemicals in the water and the flocs can not be broken.
- It is better to dose the product continuously.
250L/plastic drum, 1, 000L/IBC
Bluwat Chemicals is a professional supplier of water treatment chemicals in China. We provide our customers with both traditional and innovative products to ensure optimum control in a wide variety of applications including the treatment of drinking water, wastewater, process water.
Our core products are inorganic coagulants and organic flocculants for the treatment of water and polymer.
We built our own plants for our products to supply competitive products to our customers all over the world. Our development work emphasizes working together with our customers to have higher performance and lower dosage on chemicals.
Our main business is for the foreign market, we provide competitive products and efficient operation according to requirements from our customers, we also provide professional application support.
We are exporting our chemicals to more than 53 countries in the world, including Europe, USA, South, and Central America, South-East Asia, Middle East, CIS and etc. We have good cooperation with many chemical companies and water treatment companies on our products in different market, and we have had good cooperation partners as an agent in some important markets.