BWD-01 Dicyandiamide Formaldehyde Resin Decolourant Chemical in Textile Industry
- It is a dicyandiamide based cationic copolymer with a medium molecular weight. It is active with the majority of dyes used in industrial processes, it is effective through the formation of organic complexes with the dye molecule and the subsequent
removal of the complex’s solid particles by flocculation and sedimentation.
- It can neutralize the electric charge and form a good coagulant flocs, it also can combine those can coagulate anionic substances such as direct, reactive and acid dyes.
- It is mainly used in Textile industry, printing, dyeing, paper-making, mining, ink; Metal industry, paint industry, etc. It shows high performance in color removal treatment for high colority waste water from dyestuff plants.
- Specially used as coagulant in color removal treatment for high-colority effluent from textile dyeing & printing mills, dyestuffs & pigment mills, ink & paper making mills, Electroplating coking wastewater, as well as the leachate wastewater.
- High performance in treating wastewater containing Reactive dye, Acid dye, Disperse dye, Direct dye, Sulphur dye, Vat dye etc..
- As the fixing agent in paper and pulp process, same as Kemira K97
3-6 (30% Solution)
- Prepare the effluent sample more than 200ml, can reduce measurement error in test.
- Raw product shall be diluted with 10-40 times water and then dosed into the waste water directly. After being mixed for several minutes, waste can be precipitated or air-floated and the water becomes clear.
- The pH index of the waste water should be adjusted to 7-8 for better result.
- When the color and COD are relatively high, it can be used with the help of polyaluminum chloride to reduce treatment cost. Whether polyaluminum chloride is used before or afterwards depends on the flocculation test and the treatment process.
- Suggest to dose 1:1 to 1:1.5 with PAC to improve the coagulation, and reduce cost.
- 1-3ppm anionic polyelectrolyte will help the sedimentation.
Package and Storage
1. It is harmless, non-flammable and non-explosive.
2. It is packed in plastic drums with each containing 30kg, 250kg and 1250kg IBC tank( or others according to your requirements).
3. It can not be placed in the sun, storage temperature: -5—30°C
4. This product will appear layer after a long-term storage, but the effect will not be affected with stir.
Bangladesh, India, Pakistan, Indonesia, Malaysia, Canada, Australia, Viet Nam etc....
Bluwat Color Removal Chemical: