Jordan Water Treatment Chemical Aluminium Chlorohydrate 23% Quality
Trade Name: ACH-05
Active Ingredient: High concentration of Al2O3
Chemical Name: Liquid Aluminium Chlorohydrate
Other Names: water purification chemicals aluminum chlorohydrate industrial water treatment aluminium chlorohydrate cosmetic raw materials
CAS No.: 12042-91-0
- ACH is the short name of Aluminum Chlorohydrate,which is Aluminium-based Coagulant.
- It is the most concentrated material of the PAC family.
- It offers the maximum alumina and basicity available in a stable solution form. ACH liquid is typically defined as at least 23%min Al2O3 and 83% basic. As it has the highest polynuclear content and highest level of neutralization, it can deliver the benefits of PAC to the ultimate degree.
- ACH is mostly used in drinking water treatment.
- Also used in industrial wastewater applications, as it can provide performance across a wide variety of water conditions. With it's high alumina content, it is the least freight sensitive of any of the PAC products.
Advantage of Aluminum Chlorohydrate
- Used for the water treatment ,to reach the same result when treating water.
- Less consumpation than PAC, high friendly to environment .
- It can lead to quick formation of flock with big size and rapid precipitation.
- It has widerange adaptability to thewaters at different temperatures and a good solubility.
- The solution of ACH is slightly corrosive and suitable for the automatic dosing and convenient for eperation.
Application filed of Aluminum Chlorohydrate
1) Urban and industrial water treatment
- Removal of heavy metals such as chromium, cadmium, lead, mercury and other Metals removal, Phosphate removal and other floating objects
- It is generally employed as the primary coagulant in potable water and industrial water treatment plants.
- For TSS (Total Suspended Solids) removal, COD (Chemical Oxygen Demand) reduction, BOD(Biological Oxyen Demand) and TOC(Total Organic Cabon) removal.
2) Cosmetic raw materials and resins manufacturing
3) ACH widely used antiperspirants
||Solid powder, white to off-white
|Powder odor :
|Aluminium as Al:
|Al:Cl Molar Ratio:
Certificate of Analysis
||Clear, Coloress Liquid
||Clear, Coloress Liquid
||Total Aluminium as Alumina (Al2O3), w/w %
||Chloride , w/w%
||Al:Cl Molar Ratio
||Sulfate (SO42-), ppm:
||Basicity , w/w%
||Total Iron, ppm
||Heavy Metals, %
||Specific Gravity , g/ml
||Light transmittance (30%aqueous)%
Packaging & Shipping
- 270kgs / 1350kgs plastic drums
- Should be stored in original packaging in cool and dry place, away from sources of heat, flame and direct sunlight.
- Shelf life: 2 years.