|Trade Name:||Blu DA40 Series (Equivalent to Ultrafloc, LT Series)|
|Active Ingredient:||Quaternary ammonium salt cationic surfactant|
|Chemical Name:||PDADMAC / PDMDAAC / Poly diallyl dimethyl ammonium chloride|
|Port of Loading:||Shanghai Port, China|
|Delivery Time:||Within 10 Working Days After Got Your Payment|
|Package:||Packed in 25L, 200L, and 1000L drums|
|Applications:||Water treatment, paper making, sludge dewatering, textile, sugar and juice, drilling, oil & gas, mining.|
|Sample:||Free to test|
- Bluwat Chemicals is a professional supplier of water treatment chemicals and oil field chemicals in China. We provide our customers with both traditional and innovative products to ensure optimum control in a wide variety of applications including the treatment of drinking water, wastewater, process water, and also including oil/gas drilling and oil production.
- Our core products are inorganic coagulants and organic flocculants for the treatment of water and polymer, PHPA/Polyacrylamide for oil/gas drilling, and EOR (enhanced oil recovery). We also supply PAC and CMC for drilling applications.
- We built our own plants for our products to supply competitive products to our customers all over the world. Our development work emphasizes working together with our customers to have higher performance and lower dosage of chemicals.
- Our main business is for the foreign market, we provide competitive products and efficient operation according to requirements from our customers, we also provide professional application support.
- We are exporting our chemicals to more than 30 countries in the world, including Europe, the USA, South, and Central America, South-East Asia, the Middle East, CIS and etc. We have good cooperation with many chemicals companies and water treatment companies on our products in different markets, and we have had good cooperation partners as agents in some important markets.
|Q1. How can I get a PolyDADMAC sample to test?|
- We can provide a certain quantity of free samples.
- Please give us your FedEx, TNT, or UPS account to arrange the sample.
- Or you can place an order to FedEx or TNT, they will arrange courier to pick up the free sample.
|Q2. How can I get the price of PolyDADMAC?|
Please give the exact quantity, packing, destination port, or specs requirements. We can accord to your exact requirements to give you the price.
|Q3. I don't know whether your product can be available, how can i order this from you?|
It's the best way to request a sample from us, you test according to our methods, and we will quote a price for you to check the cost. After confirming all of this. You can contact our place an order.
|Q4. I am a small wholesaler, do you accept small orders of PolyDADMAC?|
It's no problem if you are a small wholesaler, we would like to grow up with you together.
|Q5. How to use the PolyDADMAC?|
We are pleased to be requested the application methods from you, it is very easy to use it.
|Q6. Do we want to be your agent in our area? How to apply for this?|
- We can establish a relationship with some orders, when we trust each other enough, and you have enough large orders, we can sit down and discuss to be an agent of us.
- If you have had enough customers in your area, we can start to discuss being an agent of ours.
|Q7. Can you make OEM service of PolyDADMAC?|
Yes. We can accept OEM service. Also, we have provided OEM service to lots of big and famous
companies in the order.
|Q8. Tell me what's your minimum order quantity of PolyDADMAC?|
We can accept 500kgs of the MOQ.
|Q9. How about your production capacity for PolyDADMAC?|
By now, we have developed our manufacturing capability to 50MT per day, and more than
10000MT annual export.
|Q10. How can you ensure the quality to us?|
- Quality is the life of our company, we have been engaging in this field for about 14 years, and quality brings us benefits and gives us vitality.
- The bulk production is the same quality as the sample we provide to you to test before the order.
- If you still don't trust us, you can request a third part company, such as SGS, to inspect and test the bulk cargo before shipment(you should bear the inspection expense).