Blufloc C8030 Nonionic Polyacrylamide For Water Treatment / Sludge Dewatering
Blufloc C8030 Nonionic Polyacrylamide For Water Treatment / Sludge Dewatering Description
||Superfloc, Magnafoc, Zetag
||Water Treatment, Sludge Dewatering
water treatment polymer,
paper making chemicals
Equivalent to Magnafloc LT20 Blufloc Nonionic Polyacrylamide NPAM
- Blufloc N830 is high molecular weight Nonionic polyacrylamide, mostly used for mining, textile, ceramics wastewater treatment, coal washing, and sludge dewatering.
- It is used in various liquid solid separation systems in different industries. It is popular insludge dewatering process, raw water and waste water clarification.
- It is appreciated for unmatched features like exceptional floc formation, superior cleaning performance, quick settling, improvised filter clarity, high filtration capacity, fully miscible in water and competent in filter cake washing. Our organic based powder is suitably utilized in industrial waste water treatment, sewage treatment, paper making, petroleum, and metallurgy industries for clarification, sludge thickening, sludge dewatering and water recovery processes.
Application and Solution Making :
- Blufloc N830 Nonionic polyacrylamide should be properly dipersed and dissolved to 0.1-0.5% concentration. Dissolution should be completed around 1 hour of agitation, but will be faster in warm water. However, the temperature of watershould be refrained from above 50 oC.
- Belt filter, centrifuge, screw press dewatering- increased production rate, cake solids and solids capture.
- Water clarification - improves influent, process and effluent water quality by reducing suspended solids and turbidity.
- Dissolved air flotation - result in cleaner subnatants, increased float solids and greater throughput.
- Filtration - improve filtered water quality and plant throughput.
- Can be used for the treatment of domestic sewage and organic waste water, such as ethyl alcohol, paper making, aginomoto factory, sugaring, forage, printing and dyeing textile.etc. For the treatment of municipal sewage, sludge sediment and dewatering of waste water from the meat, poultry, food process.
Package and Storage:
- Packed in 25kgs net Kraft or PE bags with inner plastic bags palletized, or 750kgs net big bag.
- Stored in original packaging in cool and dry place, away from sources of heat, flame and direct sunlight.