Advantages of Blufloc Polyacrylamide:
- Economical to use - lower dosage levels.
- Easily soluble in water; dissolves rapidly.
- Non-corrosive of suggested dosage, economical, and effective at low levels.
- Can eliminate the use of alum & further ferric salts when used as primary coagulants.
- Reduction in the sludge of the dewatering process system.
- Faster sedimentation, better flocculation.
- Non-pollution (no aluminum, chlorine, heavy metal ions, etc.).
- 10 years of manufacturing experience, with more than 20 technical engineers
||Medium High molecular weight polymer
||Anionic Polyacrylamide / Polyelectrolyte / Flocculant
|Port of Loading:
||Shanghai Port, China
||Within 10 Working Days After Got Your Payment
||Packed in 25kgs kraft bag or white PE bag on a pallet and 18-20ton/FCL, or 750kgs big bag
||Free to test
|Blufloc Anionic Polyacrylamide Specifications:
||Off-White Granular Powder
|Approximate Brookfield Viscosity at 25° C:
|Recommended Working Concentration:
How to Use Blufloc Polyacrylamide?
Application and Dosage:
The dosage range of varies from 0.2 - 3.0 ppm depending upon the type of effluent and application. It is always advised to do a jar test for evaluating the functioning and approximate dosage.
Put a sample of effluent in a beaker and add it as designated, agitate for 1 minute at 100-120 rpm, and then slowly agitate at 60rpm. Determine the floc properly at this time and note the sedimentation and clarity of the top solution.
Procedure and precautions upon dispersion and dissolving flocculants:
Dissolving time: The time required to dissolve the flocculant varies according to the type of flocculant, water quality, temperature, and agitation. However, most flocculants generally require around 1 hour of agitation to completely dissolve the powder. The incomplete mixture of flocculant or lumping may inhibit the performance of the flocculant.
Agitation speed: The ideal revolution of the agitator is between 200-400rpm. A high-speed agitator operating without reducing the revolution of a motor is not advised, since it may cut the molecules of the flocculant. An ideal agitator motor should be of 1HP for a 1-2m3 mixing tank.
Dissolving concentration: Flocculants should be standardly be dissolved to 0.1-0.2% concentration. It is also effective to start dissolving at a slightly higher concentration and then dilute the flocculant mixture immediately before use.
Handling measures and precautions:
Proper human safety products such as Splash goggles, lab coat, vapor respirator, gloves, and boots should be worn while handling and applying chemicals. Splashes on the skin should be washed off with water immediately. In case of splashing into the eyes, flush it with fresh water and obtain medical attention. Should not be injected. Please refer MSDS for more details.
Bluwat Main Products:
- BWD-01 Water Decoloring Agent , for color removal for textile dyeing wastewater treatment and for other wastewater .
- Poly Aluminium Chloride(PAC) , for drinking water treatment for wastewater treatment.
- Polyacrylamide (PAM)/Polyelectrolyte , for water treatment, for suldge treatment.
- PHPA(Partially Hydrolyzed Polyacrylamide) For Drilling , for drilling mud additive in the oilfield.
- Ferric Sulphate , for drinking water and wastewater treatment.
- PolyDADMAC , for water treatment and for paper mills and for cosmetics.
- Polyamine, for drinking and wastewater treatment, sludge dewatering, paper making and oilfield.
- Aluminum Chlorohydrate(ACH) liquid & powder, for drinking water treatment and other fields.
Keywords: treatment of sewage, dewatering process