- Blufloc nonionic polyacrylamide is working as a flocculant, mostly for solid and liquid separation in water treatment and sludge dewatering, also used as a fraction reduction agent in drilling.
- The range of molecular weight is from 8-12million, with a charge density of less than 3%.
- It is easy to be dissolved in water, high viscosity.
- Soluble in water, safe, non-toxic, hydrolytic stable, is not sensitive to the change of pH value, anti-chlorine. Harmless, no-flammable, and non-explosive, it can be stored at room temperature, and it cannot be placed in the sun. It is slightly acidic, when skin contact, wash immediately with plenty of water.
|Blufloc Nonionic Polyacrylamide:
||High molecular weight polymer
|Port of Loading:
||Shanghai Port, China
||Within 10 Working Days After Got Your Payment
||Free to test
|Blufloc Nonionic Polyacrylamide Specifications:
||Off-White Granular Powder
|Approximate Brookfield Viscosity at 25° C:
|Specific Gravity at 25°C:
|Recommended Working Concentration:
Advantages of Blufloc Polyacrylamide:
- Easily soluble in water; dissolves rapidly.
- Can eliminate the use of alum & further ferric salts when used as primary coagulants.
- Reduction in the sludge of the dewatering process system.
- Faster sedimentation, better flocculation.
- Non-pollution (no aluminum, chlorine, heavy metal ions, etc.).
How to Use Blufloc Polyacrylamide?
Application and Dosage:
The dosage range of varies from 0.2 - 3.0 ppm depending upon the type of effluent and application. It is always advised to do a jar test for evaluating the functioning and approximate dosage.
Put a sample of effluent in a beaker and add it as designated, agitate for 1 minute at 100-120 rpm, and then slowly agitate at 60rpm. Determine the floc properly at this time and note the sedimentation and clarity of the top solution.
Procedure and precautions upon dispersion and dissolving flocculants:
Dissolving time: The time required to dissolve the flocculant varies according to the type of flocculant, water quality, temperature, and agitation. However, most flocculants generally require around 1 hour of agitation to completely dissolve the powder. An incomplete mixture of flocculant or lumping may inhibit the performance of the flocculant.
Agitation speed: The ideal revolution of the agitator is between 200-400rpm. A high-speed agitator operating without reducing the revolution of a motor is not advised, since it may cut the molecules of the flocculant. An ideal agitator motor should be of 1HP for a 1-2m3 mixing tank.
Dissolving concentration: Flocculants should be standardly dissolved to 0.1-0.2% concentration. It is also effective to start dissolving at a slightly higher concentration and then dilute the flocculant mixture immediately before use.
Handling measures and precautions:
Proper human safety products such as Splash goggles, lab coats, vapor respirators, gloves, and boots should be worn while handling and applying chemicals. Splashes on the skin should be washed off with water immediately. In case of splashing into the eyes, flush it with fresh water and obtain medical attention. Should not be injected. Please refer to MSDS for more details.
Packaging & Shipping
- 25kg net kraft paper bags or white PE bags on a pallet.
- Stored in the original packaging in a cool and dry place.
- Shelf life: 2 years.