Slaughterhouse Wastewater Treatment Flocculant High Molecular Weight Cationic Polyacrylamide
- Blufloc C8030 is a high molecular weight cationic polyacrylamide flocculant.
- It is easy to be dissolved in water, high viscosity, suggested keeping the solution for 1day.
- In Slaughterhouse wastewater, it works well for separation and sedimentation.
- Soluble in water, safe, non-toxic, hydrolytic stability, is not sensitive to the change of pH value, anti-chlorine. Harmless, no-flammable and non-explosive, it cannot be placed in the sun. It is slightly acidic, when skin contact, wash immediately with plenty of water.
||High molecular weight polymer
|Port of Loading:
||Shanghai Port, China
||Within 10 Working Days After Got Your Payment
||Packed in 25kgs kraft bag or white PE bag on pallet and 16-18ton/FCL, or 750kgs big bag
||Free to test
|Blufloc Cationic Polyacrylamide Specifications:
||Off-White Granular Powder
|Recommended Working Concentration:
Advantages of Blufloc Polyacrylamide:
- Economical to use - lower dosage levels.
- Easily soluble in water; dissolves rapidly.
- noncorrosive suggested dosage, economical and effective at low levels.
- Can eliminate the use of alum & further ferric salts when used as primary coagulants.
- Reduction in the sludge of the dewatering process system.
- Faster sedimentation, better flocculation.
- Non-pollution (no aluminum, chlorine, heavy metal ions etc.).
- 10 years of manufacturing experience, with more than 20 technical engineers
How to Use Blufloc Polyacrylamide?
Application and Dosage:
The dosage range of varies from 0.5 - 3.0 ppm depending upon the type of effluent and application. It is always advised to do a jar test for evaluating the functioning and approximate dosage.
Put a sample of effluent in a beaker and add it as designated, agitate for 1 minute at 100-120 rpm and then slowly agitate at 60rpm. Determine the floc properly at this time and note the sedimentation and clarity of the top solution.
Procedure and precautions upon dispersion and dissolving flocculants:
Dissolving time: The time required to dissolve the flocculant varies according to the type of flocculant, water quality, temperature and agitation. However, most flocculants generally require around 1 hour of agitation to completely dissolve the powder. Incomplete mixture of flocculant or lumping may inhibit the performance of the flocculant.
Agitation speed: The ideal revolution of the agitator is between 200-400rpm. A high speed agitator operating without reducing the revolution of a motor is not advised, since it may cut the molecules of the flocculant. An ideal agitator motor should be of 1HP for a 1-2m3 mixing tank.
Dissolving concentration: Flocculants should be standardly be dissolved to 0.1-0.2% concentration. It is also effective to start dissolving at a slightly higher concentration, and then dilute the flocculant mixture immediately before use.
Packaging & Shipping
- 25kg net kraft paper bags or white PE bags on pallet.
- Stored in original packaging in cool and dry place.
- Shelf life: 2 years.