Cationic Polyacrylamide Flocculant Used in Pulp and Paper Sludge Dewatering Treatment
- Blufloc C8030 is high molecular weight cationic polyacrylamide, used for different kinds of sludge dewatering, works in belt filter, screw filter and centrifugar filter.
- The residue that accumulates in sewage treatment plants is called sludge (or biosolids). Treatment and disposal of sewage sludge are major factors in the design and operation of all wastewater treatment plants. Two basic goals of treating sludge before final disposal are to reduce its volume and to stabilize the organic materials. Stabilized sludge does not have an offensive odour and can be handled without causing a nuisance or health hazard. Smaller sludge volume reduces the costs of pumping and storage.
|Blufloc Cationic Polyacrylamide:
|Port of Loading:
||Shanghai Port, China
||Within 10 Working Days After Got Your Payment
||Packed in 25kgs kraft bag or white PE bag on pallet and 18-20ton/FCL, or 750kgs big bag
||Drilling, oil & gas, Enhanced oil recovery
||Free to test
Blufloc CPAM Competitive Advantage:
||Productivity: Over 50000mt annual.
||Easily soluble in water; dissolves rapidly.
||Non corrosive of suggested dosage, economical and effective at low levels.
||Can eliminate the use of alum & further ferric salts when used as primary coagulants.
||Reduction in sludge of dewatering process system.
||Faster sedimentation, better flocculation.
10 years manufacturing experience, with more than 20 technical engineers
How To Use Blufloc Polyacrylamide?
Application and Dosage:
The dosage range of varies from 0.2 - 3.0 ppm depending upon the type of effluent and application. Advised to do jar tests for evaluating the functioning and approximate dosage.
Put sample of effluent in a beaker and add it as designated, agitate for 1 minute at 100-120 rpm and then slowly agitate at 60rpm. Determine the floc properly at this time and note the sedimentation and clarity of top solution.
Procedure and precautions upon dispersion and dissolving flocculants:
Dissolving time: The time required to dissolve the flocculant varies according to the type of flocculant, water quality, temperature and agitation. However, most flocculants generally require around 1 hour of agitation to completely dissolve the powder. Incomplete mixture of flocculant or lumping may inhibit the performance of the flocculant.
Agitation speed: The ideal revolution of the agitator is between 200-400rpm. A high speed agitator operating without reducing the revolution of a motor is not advised, since it may cut the molecules of the flocculant. An ideal agitator motor should be of 1HP for a 1-2m3 mixing tank.
Dissolving concentration: Flocculants should be standardly be dissolved to 0.1-0.5% concentration. It is also effective to start dissolving at a slightly higher concentration, and then dilute the flocculant mixture immediately before use.
Packaging & Shipping:
- 25kg net kraft paper bags or white PE bags on pallet, 18-20tons in 20' container, or 750kgs big bag and 15tons FCL.
- Stored in original packaging in cool and dry place.
Bluwat Main Products:
- BWD-01 Water Decoloring Agent , for color removal for textile dyeing wastewater treatment and for other wastewater .
- Poly Aluminium Chloride(PAC) , for drinking water treatment for wastewater treatment.
- Polyacrylamide (PAM)/Polyelectrolyte , for water treatment, for suldge treatment.
- PHPA(Partially Hydrolyzed Polyacrylamide) For Drilling , for drilling mud additive in the oilfield.
- Ferric Sulphate , for drinking water and wastewater treatment.
- PolyDADMAC , for water treatment and for paper mills and for cosmetics.
- Polyamine, for drinking and wastewater treatment, sludge dewatering, paper making and oilfield.
- Aluminum Chlorohydrate(ACH) liquid & powder, for drinking water treatment and other fields.