General Of Blufloc Cationic Polyacrylamide:
- Bluwat provides high-quality flocculant and coagulant for slaughterhouse wastewater color treatment, COD reducing, TSS settling down, and sludge dewatering.
- Our Blufloc is cationic polyacrylamide, with high molecular weight and medium charge density, it works very well in different filter machines for biological sludge, mixed sludge, paper sludge, etc.
- It is used in various liquid-solid separation systems in different industries. It is popular in the sludge dewatering process, raw water, and wastewater clarification.
Blufloc Cationic Polyacrylamide Specifications
||Blufloc Cationic C8030
||Within 10 Working Days After Got Your Payment
||Packed in 25kgs kraft bag or white PE bag on the pallet and 16-18ton/FCL, or 700kgs big bag
||Free to test
|Recommended Working Concentration:
Application and Solution Making :
- Blufloc dry CPAM flocculants should be properly dispersed and dissolved to 0.1-0.5% concentration. Dissolution should be completed around 1 hour of agitation, but will be faster in warm water. However, the temperature of water should be refrained from above 50 C.
- Belt filter, centrifuge, screw press dewatering- increased production rate, cake solids, and solids capture.
- Water clarification - improves influent, process, and effluent water quality by reducing suspended solids and turbidity.
- Dissolved air flotation - result in cleaner supernatants, increased float solids, and greater throughput.
- Filtration - improve filtered water quality and plant throughput.
- Can be used for the treatment of domestic sewage and organic wastewater, such as ethyl alcohol, paper making, aginomoto factory, sugaring, forage, printing and dyeing textile etc. For the treatment of municipal sewage, sludge sediment, and dewatering of wastewater from the meat, poultry, and food process.
Package and Storage:
- Packed in 25kgs net Kraft or PE bags with inner plastic bags palletized, or 750kgs net big bag.
- Stored in the original packaging in a cool and dry place, away from sources of heat, flame, and direct sunlight.
Keywords: treatment of domestic sewage, flocculant, and coagulant, water clarification, treatment of sewage