- The colored effluents, generated by the industries, when left untreated, play havoc with reusable water resources. For process houses, in water-scarce areas, it comes as heaven-sent facilitating recycling of the industrial effluent into process water. BWD-01 Water Decoloring Agent is used to solve this problem.
- BWD-01 Water Decoloring Agent has high color removal of dye wastewater, by providing a large number of cations, the negative charge is brought on dye molecules are neutralized instability, at the same time with BWD-01 Water Decoloring Agent by a large number of hydrolysis of flocs. It can be adsorbed dye, destabilization of the snare, from water separation, so as to achieve the purpose of bleaching.
- BWD-01 Water Decoloring Agent is specially working high performance with the dyeing wastewater containing the hydrophilic dyes (reactive dyes, acid dyes, disperse dyes, etc.), less dosage, the color clear, fast speed, high processing liquid clarification of the settlement, but also reduce the composition of COD, improve the COD removal rate.
BWD-01 Water Decoloring Agent :
||BWD-01 Water Decoloring Agent
||Color Removal Chemical;
Dicyandiamide-formaldehyde Resin Flocculant
||Waste Water Color Treatment
||Free to Test
BWD-01 Water Decoloring Agent Specifications:
||BWD-01 Water Decoloring Agent
||Colorless or light-color sticky liquid
|Dynamic viscosity (cps,20°C):
||50-250 M PA. S (20 °C )
|pH (30% water solution):
|Solid content %:
- Mainly used for Color Removal and COD Reduction for wastewater from textile dyeing & printing mills, dyestuffs & pigment mills, ink & paper making mills.
- Suitable to treat wastewater with Reactive dye, Acid dye, Disperse dye, Direct dye, Sulphur dye, Vat dye, etc..
- It can be used in the production process of Paper & Pulp as Retention Agent.
Strong decolorization ( 80%~99%) and removal of COD ( 50%~80%)
||In textile effluent treatment, compared to the ferrous sulphate and lime, low dosage and sludge.
Faster sedimentation, better flocculation in treating.
Non-toxic, environmentally friendly, noncorrosive of suggested dosage, economical.
It can eliminate the use of alum & further ferric salts when used as primary coagulants.
|A. When they have biological treatment first and after they make chemical treatment.
||B. When the treat first by chemicals, then the usual dosages are:
||Test and adjustment the pH of the effluent to 8-9
||First we apply the PAC (contact time 3-5 min with the waste water), after then BWD-01 Water Decoloring Agent (contact time 5-10 min), and after then anionic polyacrylamide.
||It will give too much economy if we'll adjust the pH 8-9, otherwise the consumption of BWD-01 will be ~20% higher.
|50-80 ppm BWD-01(raw)
||80-100 ppm BWD-01(raw)
|15-20ppm Polyaluminum Chloride(solid)
||15 -30 ppm PAC(solid)
|1 - 2 ppm Anionic polyacrylamide(solid)
||1 - 2 ppm Anionic polyacrylamide(solid)
• VIP Service • Customer Care
- We have more than 15 year experience and around 20 engineers for product research and after-sales service, advanced lab equipment can satisfy your testing requirements.
- Regular detailed tracking reports keep customers updated on their application performance, to provide professional suggestions and solutions to help you get more benefits and cut down the cots.
- BWD-01/03 Water Decoloring Agent, a special product for color removal for textile dyeing wastewater treatment and for other wastewater.
- Poly Aluminium Chloride, used for drinking water treatment for wastewater treatment.
- Polyacrylamide, flocculant for water treatment, for sludge treatment.
- PHPA(Partially Hydrolyzed Polyacrylamide) For Drilling, for drilling mud additive in the oilfield.
- Ferric Sulphate , for drinking water and wastewater treatment.
- PolyDADMAC, for water treatment and for paper mills and for cosmetics.
- Polyamine, for drinking and wastewater treatment, sludge dewatering, paper making, and oilfield.
- Aluminum Chlorohydrate(ACH) liquid & powder, for drinking water treatment and other fields
keywords: textile waste water treatment, chemical used for purification of water