Bluwat F7 Nano Iron Coagulant Same to Nanofloc A644
- BLUWAT F7 is a high active liquid inorganic coagulant that offers higher efficient clarification in municipal and industrial wastewater treatment, water purification chemicals
- BLUWAT F7 is Nanotechnology coagulant and have a lot of advantages for the biological treatment process.
- BLUWAT F7 can get better flocs structure and improve the sedimentation of focs greatly, then improve MLSS and bacterial concentration during the biological process, so treatment efficiency will be improved greatly. It is used in the treatment of the municipal and industrial wastewater treatment.
- Better coagulation and sedimentation of flocs
- Better SVI result
- Decrease turbidity of treated water of 2nd sedimentation tank.
- Promoting the growth and reproduction of bacteria in the aeration tank
- Better removal of COD, BOD, TSS, TN, and TP by 30-60%
- Prevent Scam and Bulking problems
- Reduction of sludge by 30-40%.
- Better sludge dewatering efficiency
- Lower treatment cost
||Green to brown
|Density g/cm3 20 ℃
Jar Test Procedure
1. Have the water samples from equalization tank, 2 beakers.
2. Compare to traditional coagulant (Alum, PAC, Ferric sulphate), use 1/5 - 1/4 dosage, for example, the existing coagulant is PAC, dosage is 1000ppm, so dose F7 200-250ppm in one beaker water sample.
3. Stir 20-30 seconds, stay to check the sludge settling, record the settling time
4. In the same time, test another beaker water sample, by existing coagulant (Alum, PAC or Ferric sulphate).
5. Compare the 2 beakers sludge settling time, and measure the density
6. Take the water after treated, measure the COD, BOD, TSS, TN, TP and pH value
7. Adjust dosage, and do more test based on above steps.