Municipal Water Treatment BWG Microorganism Bacterial for active sludge process
- BWG is a special product developed according to the unique characteristics of the organism when it grows.
- It has special high efficiency for various types of industrial wastewater, we got very good treatment results.
- BWG is a special product developed according to the unique characteristics of the organism when it grows. It has special high efficiency for various types of industrial wastewater, especially for textile wastewater, we got very good treatment results.
- BWG can be used as biological strengthening technology in the biological aeration tank, to ensure that the treated water to be discharged at higher standard or be reused at higher quality. Solve the problem of biological treatment in short time and get better removal of COD, BOD, NH3-N and TN.
- This product is suitable for activated sludge process.
The Advantages Of BWG Bio-Cleaning Agent
- There are a lot of organism carriers in a biological system, it can increase biological tank treatment capacity, greatly improve the shock resistance of the biological system;
- Solve sludge bulking problem that easily occurs in the biological tank;
- Increase the COD removal rate to 90% in the biological system, remove 50% of TN, NH3-N can drop to almost Zero;
- Withstand 4% high salinity environment;
- Suitable for all kinds of wastewater, especially for difficult chemical industrial wastewater;
- When WWTP has the breakdown of the biological system because of shock loading or other reasons, BWG can be used as a stabilizer to restructure biological system and ensure the stable operation of the system in short time (in one week).
- Depending on our application cases’ data from leather wastewater, printing & dyeing wastewater, chemical wastewater, show that when the biological system is running stable, it can reduce usage of other coagulants with WWTP or stop using coagulants, reduce the generation of sludge, and greatly reduce the comprehensive cost
||Directly added in aerobic biological tank.
||1st day use BWG, the dosage is 0.1% of daily wastewater volume
||After 1st day dosage, every day dosage of BWG is 0.01% of wastewater volume
||If used in chemical industrial wastewater, because the chemical wastewater organic matter is very single situation, need to add extra nutritional sources, such as glucose, flour and other easily degradable organic compounds as carbon resource.
||Biological conditions must be conducted under the normal biological conditions, such as: PH value to be maintained in the range of 6 to 9, the inlet water temperature not over 47°C, solution oxygen to be maintained in 2 to 5mg/l, sludge concentration to be controlled in around 5000mg/l, SV30 to be controlled over 30%.
keywords: municipal water treatment, aeration tank, sludge process, biological system