This chemical, Water Decoloring Agent is used to purify Water, Color remove and COD reduce.
- This is 55% solid content BWD-01 Water Decoloring Agent has high color removal of dye wastewater, by providing a large number of cations, the negative charge is brought on dye molecules are neutralized instability, at the same time with BWD-01 Water Decoloring Agent by a large number of hydrolysis of flocs. Can be adsorbed dye, destabilization of the snare, from water separation, so as to achieve the purpose of bleaching.
- BWD-01 Water Decoloring Agent is specially working high performance with dyeing wastewater containing hydrophilic dyes (reactive dyes, acid dyes, disperse dyes, etc.), less dosage, the color clear, fast speed, high processing liquid clarification of the settlement, but also reduces the composition of COD, improve the COD removal rate.
- To reduce the costs of color wastewater treatment, suggested using poly aluminium chloride together, which can reduce the dosage of BWD-01 Water Decoloring Agent.
- It is soluble in water, safe, and non-toxic, it can be stored at room temperature, and it cannot be placed in the sun. It is slightly acidic, when skin contact, wash it immediately with plenty of water.
Colorless and Translucid Liquid
PH Value (30% Water Solution):
Specific Gravity (at 20°C):
Completely Soluble With Water at Any Rate
30kgs net plastic drum, 250kgs net plastic drum palletized, 1250kgs net IBC drum
Make BWD-01 solution, and mix with 40 times water to have 2.5% solution for use.
Make PAC solution, 2-5% Al2O3
Make a solution of Anionic Polyelectrolyte, 0.1%.
Prepare the effluent, test pH value, and adjust pH value to 8-9. (It is very important, higher or lower pH, BWD-01 works not well)
Add PAC solution, and mix with effluent completely. about 1-3 minutes
Add BWD-01 solution, and mix with effluent completely, about 5-10 minutes
Add small content of anionic polyelectrolyte solution, and mix slowly to have a big floc. (this step is a suggestion)
Check the color of treated effluent
Adjust the dosage of BWD-01 and PAC to do more tests to have better testing results.
|Package and Storage:|
- Packed in 30kgs, 50kgs, 250kgs net plastic drums, and 1250kgs net IBC drums, or others according to the requirements of clients.
- Suggested to store at room temperature, would show slight stratification or appear white at low temperature, cannot be placed in the sun.