ETP Coagulant Water Decoloring Agent 50% Solid Content from Bluwat Chemicals
Colorless and Translucid Liquid
50% or more
PH Value (30% Water Solution):
Specific Gravity (at 20°C):
Completely Soluble With Water at Any Rate
30kgs net plastic drum, 250kgs net plastic drum palletized, 1250kgs net IBC drum
- BWD-01 water decoloring agent is a special ETP coagulant, with high-performance color removal, COD reducing for color effluent generated by textiles process plants and dyes industries and other fields.
- BWD-01 had been developed with more than 10 years, so the quality is very stable, Bluwat is the biggest manufacturer and export of Water Decoloring Agent in the world. It is a special chemical for textile effluent color removal treatment, especial the wastewater containing the water-soluble and insoluble dyes (reactive dyes, acid dyes, disperse dyes, etc.), less dosage, the color clear, fast speed, high processing liquid clarification of the settlement, also improve the COD removal rate.
- By providing a large number of cations, the negative charge is brought on dye molecules are neutralized instability, at the same time with BWD-01 Water Decoloring Agent by a large number of hydrolysis of flocs. It can be adsorbed dye, destabilization of the snare, from water separation, so as to achieve the purpose of bleaching for effluent with dyestuff.
- The colored effluents, generated by the industries, when left untreated, play havoc with reusable water resources. For process houses, in water-scarce areas, it comes as heaven-sent facilitating recycling of the industrial effluent into process water. BWD-01 Water Decoloring Agent is used to solve this problem.
- In papermaking, BWD-01 Water Decoloring Agent also can be used as a fixing agent in the paper processing, will be a very good performance.
- Very high performance in treating wastewater with water-soluble and insoluble dyestuffs, such as Reactive dye, Acid dye, Disperse dye, Direct dye, Sulphur dye, Vat dye, etc.
- It was published in the '90s, and developed for more than 10 years by Bluwat Chemicals.
- Quality is very stable, do not change to be layered when temperature change.
- High efficient of color removal treatment for textile dyeing & printing mills, dyestuffs & pigment mills, ink & paper making mills wastewater.
- In paper mills, it is used as a retention agent used in the paper and pulp processing, as Kemira K97.
BWD-01 is non-pollution (no aluminum, chlorine, heavy metal ions, etc.) chemical, with high performance treating high-coloring effluent from textile dyeing mills, pigment mills, printing ink, and paper mils.
Stronger decolorization (50%~99%) and removal of COD (50%~80%).
Can ben used as a retention agent in the paper & pulp processing
It can be used before or after biological treatment, a few effects on the MBR system.
Less sludge produced than other inorganic coagulants.
|1||First should prepare some effluent sample from the ETP.|
Before use, mix BWD-01 with fresh water 40-50times completely, to get 2-2.5% concentration solution.
Get a PAC solution with 2-5% Al2O3 content.
Have a solution of polymer flocculant with 0.1% concentration.
Before dosing, it is very important, to adjust the effluent pH value to 8-10, higher or lower pH, BWD-01 works not well.
Dose PAC solution, mix with effluent completely. about 1-3 minutes
Dose BWD-01 solution, mix with effluent completely, about 5-10 minutes
Add small content of anionic polyelectrolyte solution, mix slowly to have big floc. (this step is a suggestion)
Check color for treated effluent, calculate the dosage.
Adjust the dosage of BWD-01 and PAC to do more tests to have a better testing result.
Package and Storage:
- Packed in 30kgs, 50kgs, 250kgs net plastic drums, and 1250kgs net IBC drums, or others according to the requirements of clients.
- Suggested to store in room temperature, would show slightly stratification or appear white at low temperature, cannot be placed in the sun.
Bluwat BWD Plant Snapshot: