Mining Flocculant Polyelectrolyte Polyacrylamide Equivalent to AN923 Flotation and Sedimentation
- Blufloc AA5416 is high molecular weight Anionic type polyacrylamide flocculant in the form of a solid powder, which have been specially developed for effluent flow in question and flocculate the associated suspended solids in mine water treatment.
In Gold Mining, 5250 is polular, our AA5416 grade is equivalent to it.
In most mineral processes where there is a need for sedimentation, filtration or centrifugation then a flocculant or coagulant (also referred to as polymers) is often desired. The Blufloc AA5416 offers a broad spectrum of products ensuring maximum performance and cost efficiency in these applications. The main characteristics of the copolymers are: Molecular weight: 15 to 17 million, viscosity at 5 g/l: >1200 cps. They relate to water treatment and mining industry. They are also used as thickeners in the petroleum, textile, cosmetic and other industries.
Bluwat Chemicals manufactures and supplies specialty water treatment chemicals for oilfield, wastewater treatment, potable water, mineral processing, sugar and paper industries. The Blufloc range of anionic, cationic and non-ionic flocculants and coagulants are produced in China, our company's headquarters is in Yixing.
In addition to our complete range of powder grade polyacrylamides, marketed under the Blufloc trade name, our company also supplies polydadmacs (in both powder and liquid form) and polyamine liquid coagulants to cater for all requirements of the industries that we serve. Liquid dispersion polymers will be manufactured in Yixing.
Crystal acrylamide production from microbiological technology
Key Features and Benefits:
- High formation rate can increase dewatering capacity by 10-30 %.
- It can make the cake moisture content lowers, reduce incineration fuel by 10-20 %.
- Improved separability of cake from filter cloth can improved the filter life.
- Blufloc AA5516 displays marked effects also on putrefied sludge, enabling stable operation..
- Breakage of floc decreases and the separation efficiency at the decanter is improved.
Application and Solution Making :
- Blufloc AA5416 Anionic polyacrylamide should be properly dipersed and dissolved to 0.1-0.5% concentration. Dissolution should be completed around 1 hour of agitation, but will be faster in warm water. However, the temperature of watershould be refrained from above 50 oC.
- Belt filter, centrifuge, screw press dewatering- increased production rate, cake solids and solids capture.
- Water clarification - improves influent, process and effluent water quality by reducing suspended solids and turbidity.
- Dissolved air flotation - result in cleaner subnatants, increased float solids and greater throughput.
- Filtration - improve filtered water quality and plant throughput.
- Can be used for the treatment of domestic sewage and organic waste water, such as ethyl alcohol, paper making, aginomoto factory, sugaring, forage, printing and dyeing textile.etc. For the treatment of municipal sewage, sludge sediment and dewatering of waste water from the meat, poultry, food process.
Applications for our products are found in many industries including:
- Gold / silver
- Lead / zinc
- Iron / steel
- Titanium dioxide
- Phosphoric acid
- Sand / gravel
We have more than 15 year experience and more than 20 engineers for production research and after-sales service, advanced lab equipments can satisfy your testing requirements.
Dedicated Customer Service Specialist to help guiding clients to use the products.
Regular detailed tracking reports keep customers updated on their application performance, to provide professional suggestions and solutions to help you get more benifits and cut down the cots. High Efficient Water Decoloring Agent for Textile, Paper, Dyestuff Plant
- Bluwat Chemicals is a professional supplier of water treatment chemicals and oil field chemicals in China. We provide our customers of both traditional and innovative products to ensure optimum control in a wide variety of applications including the treatment of drinking water, wastewater, process water, and also including oil/gas drilling and oil production.
- Our core products are inorganic coagulants and organic flocculants for the treatment of water and polymer, PHPA/Polyacrylamide for oil/gas drilling and EOR (enhanced oil recovery). We also supply PAC and CMC for drilling application.
- We built our own plants for our products to supply competitive products to our customers in all over the world. Our development work emphasizes working together with our customers to have higher performance and lower dosage on chemicals.
- Our main business is for foreign market, we provide competitive products and efficient operation according to requirements from our customers, we also provide professional application support.
- We are exporting our chemicals to more than 30 countries in the world, including Europe, USA, South and Central America, South-East Asia, Middle East, CIS and etc. We have good cooperation with many chemicals companies and water treatment companies on our products in different market, and we have had good cooperation partners as agent in some important market.