Waste Water Decolorizing Agent Ion Exchange Resion BWD-01
- This is 55% solid content BWD-01 Water Decoloring Agent has high color removal of dye wastewater, by providing a large number of cations, the negative charge is brought on dye molecules are neutralized instability, at the same time with BWD-01 Water Decoloring Agent by a large number of hydrolysis of flocs. Can be adsorbed dye, destabilization of the snare, from water separation, so as to achieve the purpose of bleaching.
- BWD-01 Water Decoloring Agent is specially working high performance with the dyeing wastewater containing the hydrophilic dyes (reactive dyes, acid dyes, disperse dyes etc.), less dosage, the color clear, fast speed, high processing liquid clarification of the settlement, but also reduce the composition of COD, improve the COD removal rate.
- To reduce the costs of color wastewater treatment, suggested to use polyaluminium chloride together, can reduce the dosage of BWD-01 Water Decoloring Agent.
- It is soluble in water, safe, non-toxic, it can be stored at room temperature, it cannot be placed in the sun. It is slightly acidic, when skin contact, wash immediately with plenty of water.
||BWD-01 Water Decoloring Agent
||Color Removal Chemical;
Dicyandiamide-formaldehyde Resin Flocculant
||Waste Water Color Treatment
||Free to Test
|Specific Gravity at 20°C:
|PH Value (30% Solution):
||Soluble With Water at Any Rate
What is BWD-01 Water Decolorant Agent Used for?
- It is specially used for Color Removal and COD Reduction for wastewater from textile dyeing & printing mills, dyestuffs & pigment mills, ink & paper making mills.
- Suitable to treat waste water with Reactive dye, Acid dye, Disperse dye, Direct dye, Sulphur dye, Vat dye etc..
- Can be used in the production process of Paper & Pulp as Retention Agent.
What is the Advantage of BWD-01?
- Very strong decolorization ( 80%~99%) and removal of COD ( 50%~80%)
- Faster sedimentation, better flocculation, fewer sludge.
- Non-pollution(no aluminum, chlorine, heavy metal ions etc..).
- It is packaged in plastic drums with each containing 30kg, 50kgs, 250kg, 1250kg , or others according to the requirements of clients.