- Bluwat is the biggest manufacturer of water decoloring agent in the world.
- BWD-01 Water Decoloring Agent, which is a cationic polyelectrolyte, is high efficient color removal chemical.
- By providing a large number of cations, the negative charge is brought on dye molecules are neutralized instability, at the same time with BWD-01 Water Decoloring Agent by a large number of hydrolysis of flocs. Can be adsorbed dye, destabilization of the snare, from water separation, so as to achieve the purpose of bleaching.
- Soluble in water, safe, non-toxic, hydrolytic stable, is not sensitive to the change of pH value, anti-chlorine. Harmless, no-flammable and non-explosive, it can be stored at room temperature, and it cannot be placed in the sun. It is slightly acidic, when skin contact, wash immediately with plenty of water.
BWD-01 Water Decoloring AgentSpecifications:
|Specific Gravity at 20°C:
|PH Value (30% Solution):
- It is specially used for Color Removal and COD Reduction for wastewater from textile dyeing & printing mills, dyestuffs & pigment mills, and ink & paper making mills.
- Suitable to treat waste water with Reactive dye, Acid dye, Disperse dye, Direct dye, Sulphur dye, Vat dye, etc.
- It can be used in the production process of Paper & Pulp as Retention Agent.
- Very strong decolorization ( 80%~99%) and removal of COD ( 50%~80%)
- Faster sedimentation, better flocculation, fewer sludge.
- Non-pollution(no aluminum, chlorine, heavy metal ions etc.)
- Liquid type easy to use, nontoxic, not corrosive
- High efficient decolorization for different dye effluent color treatment
- It is packaged in plastic drums with each containing 30kg, 50kgs, 250kg, 1250kg, or others according to the requirements of clients.
Bluwat Main Products:
- BWD-01 Water Decoloring Agent, for color removal for textile dyeing wastewater treatment and for other wastewater.
- Poly Aluminium Chloride(PAC), for drinking water treatment for wastewater treatment.
- Polyacrylamide (PAM)/Polyelectrolyte, for water treatment, for sludge treatment.
- PHPA(Partially Hydrolyzed Polyacrylamide) For Drilling, for drilling mud additive in the oilfield.
- Ferric Sulphate, for drinking water and wastewater treatment.
- PolyDADMAC, for water treatment and for paper mills, and for cosmetics.
- Polyamine, for drinking and wastewater treatment, sludge dewatering, paper making, and oilfield.
- Aluminum Chlorohydrate(ACH) liquid & powder, for drinking water treatment and other fields.