Blufloc Cationic Polyacrylamide Grade C8030 is a high molecular weight flocculant, working well in food canning factory wastewater treatment, suitable in different centrifugal filter machines for biological sludge, mixed sludge, paper sludge, etc.
- It is used in various liquid-solid separation systems in different industries. It is popular in the sludge dewatering process, raw water, and wastewater clarification.
- It is appreciated for unmatched features like exceptional floc formation, superior cleaning performance, quick settling, improvised filter clarity, high filtration capacity, fully miscible in water, and competence in filter cake washing. Our organic-based powder is suitably utilized in industrial wastewater treatment, sewage treatment, paper making, petroleum, and metallurgy industries for clarification, sludge thickening, sludge dewatering, and water recovery processes.
|Blufloc Cationic Polyacrylamide:
|Port of Loading:
||Shanghai Port, China
||Within 10 Working Days After Got Your Payment
||Packed in 25kgs kraft bag or white PE bag on a pallet and 18-20ton/FCL, or 750kgs big bag
||Free to test
Core Features and Benefits:
||A high formation rate can increase dewatering capacity by 10-30 %.
||It can make the cake moisture content lowers, and reduce incineration fuel by 10-20 %.
||Improved separability of cake from filter cloth can improve the filter life.
||Blufloc AA5414 displays marked effects also on putrefied sludge, enabling stable operation..
||Breakage of floc decreases and the separation efficiency at the decanter is improved.
How To Use Polyacrylamide?
- Blufloc dry CPAM flocculants should be properly dispersed and dissolved to 0.1-0.5% concentration. Dissolution should be completed around 1 hour of agitation but will be faster in warm water. However, the temperature of the water should be refrained from above 50 C.
- Belt filter, centrifuge, screw press dewatering- increased production rate, cake solids, and solids capture.
- Water clarification - improves influent, process, and effluent water quality by reducing suspended solids and turbidity.
- Dissolved air flotation - result in cleaner subnatants, increased float solids and greater throughput.
- Filtration - improve filtered water quality and plant throughput.
- Can be used for the treatment of domestic sewage and organic waste water, such as ethyl alcohol, paper making, aginomoto factory, sugaring, forage, printing and dyeing textile.etc. For the treatment of municipal sewage, sludge sediment and dewatering of waste water from the meat, poultry, food process.
Packaging & Shipping:
- 25kg net kraft paper bags or white PE bags on pallet, 18-20tons in 20' container, or 750kgs big bag and 15tons FCL.
- Stored in original packaging in cool and dry place.
- Shelf life: 2 years.
Bluwat Main Products:
- BWD-01 Water Decoloring Agent , for color removal for textile dyeing wastewater treatment and for other wastewater .
- Poly Aluminium Chloride(PAC) , for drinking water treatment for wastewater treatment.
- Polyacrylamide (PAM)/Polyelectrolyte , for water treatment, for suldge treatment.
- PHPA(Partially Hydrolyzed Polyacrylamide) For Drilling , for drilling mud additive in the oilfield.
- Ferric Sulphate , for drinking water and wastewater treatment.
- PolyDADMAC , for water treatment and for paper mills and for cosmetics.
- Polyamine, for drinking and wastewater treatment, sludge dewatering, paper making and oilfield.
- Aluminum Chlorohydrate(ACH) liquid & powder, for drinking water treatment and other fields.