|Chemical Name:||Polyaluminium Chloride||Short Name:||PAC|
|Color:||Light Yellow||Type:||Aquaculture Wastewater Treatment|
|Keywords:||PAC Food Grade|
poly aluminium chloride,
polyaluminium chloride pac
Aquaculture wastewater treatment food grade Polyaluminium Chloride PAC
This is the special grade light yellow powder Polyaluminium Chloride PAC-2 used for qauaculture wastewater treatment, food grade, no pollution, high performance.
Polyaluminium chloride specification:
Polyaluminium Chloride Applications:
In addition to purification on drinking water, urban water supply and water for precision manufacture, it has a very wide range of applications especially in paper size, drilling exploration, drugs, sugar refining, cosmetics additives, daily chemicals industry etc.
Polyaluminium Chloride Advantages:
1. Its purifying effect on low-temperature, low turbidity and heavily organic polluted raw water is much better than other organic flocculants, also the treatment cost is lowered by 20-80%.
2. It can lead to quick formation of folc (epecially at low temperature) with big size and rapid precipitation service life of cellular filter of sedimentation basin.
3. The dosage is smaller than that of other flocculants, which is better for improving the quality of treated water.
4. It has widerange adaptability to the waters at different temperatures (in the summer and the winter) and at different regions (in the south and the north of China).
5. It is suitable for automatic dosing device of alum.
6. It can adapt to a wide range of pH value (2-9), and can reduce the pH value and basicity after processing. Polyaluminium Chloride for Water Treatment Chemical can be used in many ways.
Polyaluminium Chloride Usage:
1. The user can allocate remedy concentration by test and determine the optimum dosage according to different to be added after they are dissolved and diluted.
2. The dilution ratio of liquid product is 5-50% and the dilution ratio of solid product is 2-20%.
3. The liquid product dosage is 3-40kg/1000 tons water and solid product dosage is 1-15kg/1000 tons water.
4. The amount of specific dosing is based on coagulation tests and experiments.
Packaging & Shipping
Polyaluminium Chloride Packing: De Packing:
25kg/polypropylene woven bags with inner plastic bag.
Contact Person: Roy Wu