White Polyaluminium Chloride powder PAC-01 for drinking water treatment
PAC-01 is white powder polyaluminium chloride which is mainly used for drinking/potable water treatment and paper industry.
Polyaluminium Chloride is high-effective inorganic polymer coagulant. It is widely applied in water purification, drinking water treatment, paper production, and daily chemicals.
Main Application Fields
White Powder(Spray) Polyaluminium Chloride is specialized inorganic aluminum salts chemicals for drinking water treatment.
Paper Making Sizing Agent & Sugar Decolorization Chemical
|Polyaluminium Chloride Advantages:|
|Low dosage than Aluminium sulfate, low cost|
|Quick formation of big flocs and rapid precipitation.|
|Widely adaptability and good solubility.|
|Slight corrosive and easy for operation|
|Not block the pipes over long-time usage.|
|Higher purity of raw material Al(OH)3 and HCl.|
Polyaluminium Chloride Usage:
1. For solid PAC, dilution is necessary before being dosed. Dilution proportion for solid product is 2%-20%, and for a liquid product, 5%-50%(based on weight percentage).
2. The specific dosage is based on the flocculation test and on the trial. Normally, the dosage of solid is 1-15g/MT, the dosage of liquid product is 3-40g/MT
3. Its acidity is lower than other inorganic coagulants.
4. The PAC solution can not be placed for more than one week.
1.25kg/polypropylene woven bags with an inner plastic bag.
2. Warranty for 2 years.
3. Keep in a dry and ventilative place
Polyaluminum Chloride Specification:
|Cr 6+||0.0015% max|
CAS No.:1327-41-9 EINECS No.:215-477-2 Molecular Formula:【AL2(OH)nCL6-n】
White Poly Aluminium Chloride production process is the most advanced technology of spray drying method.
PAC is easy to be damp when it is exposed in the air.
Strong electric neutralization of colloidal substance in drinking and potable water.
The pac solution have a good adsorption bridging function for suspended solids in water.
Selective adsorption of soluble substances.
Effectively remove the color matter, SS, COD, BOD and arsenic(As), mercury(Hg) and other heavy metal ions of the drinking & potable water.