|Chemical Name:||Polyaluminium Chloride||Short Name:||PAC|
|Color:||Light Yellow||Usage:||Cleaning Wastewater Treatment|
cleaning wastewater treatment polyaluminium chloride,
polyaluminium chloride 1327 41 9,
poly aluminium chloride for drinking water
Cleaning Wastewater Treatment Jar Test by Polyaluminium Chloride
|Experiment Process||Chemical Reagents||Dosage(g/T wastewater)|
|Step 1||Polyaluminium Chloride||1700|
BLU PAC-02 type, is Polyaluminum Chloride of spray drying type, pale yellow powder, used for drinking water treatment and paper mills as retention agent, work as coagulant for water treatment. It is made by purity raw materials of Al(OH)3. Food grade.
Polyaluminium chloride specification:
|Specifications||PAC-02 Spray drying type|
|Appearance:||Solid powder, light yellow|
|Insoluble % :||0.5 max|
|SO42- %:||3.5 max|
|N %:||0.01 max|
|As % :||0.0002 max|
|Mn %:||0.005 max|
|Cr6+ % :||0.0005 max|
|Hg %:||0.00001 max|
|Pb % :||0.001max|
|Cd % :||0.0002max|
|Fe % :||0.05 max|
|pH(10% water solution):||3.5~5.0|
Polyaluminium Chloride Applications
Polyaluminium Chloride Advantages:
1. Its purifying effect on low-temperature, low turbidity and heavily organic polluted raw water are much better than other organic flocculants, also the treatment cost is lowered by 20-80%.
2. It can lead to quick formation of floc (especially at low temperature) with big size and rapid precipitation service life of cellular filter of the sedimentation basin.
3. The dosage is smaller than that of other flocculants, which is better for improving the quality of treated water.
4. It has wide-range adaptability to the waters at different temperatures (in the summer and the winter) and at different regions (in the south and the north of China).
5. It is suitable for the automatic dosing device of alum.
6. It can adapt to a wide range of pH values (2-9) and can reduce the pH value and basicity after processing. Polyaluminium Chloride for Water Treatment chemicals can be used in many ways.
Polyaluminium Chloride Usage:
1. The user can allocate remedy concentration by test and determine the optimum dosage according to different to be added after they are dissolved and diluted.
2. The dilution ratio of the liquid product is 5-50% and the dilution ratio of the solid product is 2-20%.
3. The liquid product dosage is 3-40kg/1000 tons of water and solid product dosage is 1-15kg/1000 tons of water.
4. The amount of specific dosing is based on coagulation tests and experiments.
|1||The user can allocate remedy concentration by test and determine the optimum dosage according to different to be added after they are dissolved and diluted.|
|2||The dilution ratio of the liquid product is 5-50% and the dilution ratio of the solid product is 2-20%.|
|3||The liquid product dosage is 3-40kg/1000 tons of water and solid product dosage is 1-15kg/1000 tons of water.|
|4||The amount of specific dosing is based on coagulation tests and experiments|
Packaging & Shipping
Polyaluminium Chloride Packing: De Packing:
25kg/polypropylene woven bags with an inner plastic bag.
Keywords: poly aluminum chloride in water treatment, poly aluminum chloride, poly aluminum chloride suppliers, poly aluminium chloride PAC, use of poly aluminum chloride in water treatment
Contact Person: Mr. Eric Min