Eyewear Production Water Treatment Coagulant Blufloc PAC Chemical Auxiliary Agent CAS 1327-41-9
|Experiment Process||Chemical Reagents||Dosage(g/T wastewater)|
|Step 1||Polyaluminium Chloride||500|
|Step 2||Adjust Effluent pH to 7-8|
Polyaluminium chloride specification:
|Appearance||solid powder, yellow|
1. Its purifying effect on low-temperature, low turbidity, and heavily organic polluted raw water is much better than other organic flocculants, also the treatment cost is lowered by 20-80%.
2. It can lead to quick formation of floc (especially at low temperature) with big size and rapid precipitation service life of cellular filter of the sedimentation basin.
3. The dosage is smaller than that of other flocculants, which is better for improving the quality of treated water.
4. It has wide-range adaptability to the waters at different temperatures (in the summer and the winter) and at different regions (in the south and the north).
5. It is suitable for the automatic dosing device of the alum.
6. It can adapt to a wide range of pH values (4-9), and can reduce the pH value and basicity after processing.
7. Very little sludge, reduces the sludge treatment cost.
|Poly Aluminium Chloride Usage:
1. The user can allocate remedy concentration by test and determine the optimum dosage according to different to be added after they are dissolved and diluted.
2. The dilution ratio of liquid product is 5-50% and the dilution ratio of solid product is 2-20%.
3. The liquid product dosage is 3-40kg/1000 tons of water and the solid product dosage is 1-15kg/1000 tons of water.
4. The amount of specific dosing is based on coagulation tests and experiments.
In addition to wastewater treatment and purification of drinking water, urban water supply, and water for precision manufacture, it has a very wide range of applications, especially in paper size, drilling exploration, drugs, sugar refining, cosmetics additives, and daily chemicals industry, etc.
Polyaluminium Chloride Packing: