||Compound Water Decoloring Agent
Polyaluminium Chloride PAC - 031 Grade Introduction:
- PAC-031 is yellow color, spray drying type powder Polyaluminium chloride, it is a kind of inorganic polymer coagulant.
- The Al2O3 content is more than 30%, basicity is very high around 75-85%, and good coagulation in high turbidity water.
- Mainly through compression double, adsorption electricity neutralization, adsorption Bridges, sediment trap etc mechanism function, make edema subtle aerosols and colloidal ions off firm, gathered, flocculation, coagulation, precipitation to purify the treatment effect.
|Poly Aluminium Chloride:
||Blu PAC Series
||Polyaluminium Chloride; Aluminium Polychloride, Aluminium Chlorohydrate
|Port of Loading:
||Qingdao Port, China
||Within 10-15 Working Days After Got Your Payment
||Packed in 25kgs double pp bag
||Potable water treatment, wastewater treatment, paper making
||Free to test
- Its purifying effect on low-temperature, low-turbidity and heavily organic-polluted raw water are much better than other organic flocculants, furthermore, the treatment cost is lowered by 20%-80%.
- It can lead to quick formation of floc (especially at low temperature) with big size and rapid precipitation service life of cellular filter of the sedimentation basin.
- The dosage is smaller than that of other flocculants, which is better for improving the quality of treated water.
- It has a wide range of adaptability to the waters at different temperatures (in the summer and the winter) and at different regions (in the south and the north of China).
- It is suitable for the automatic dosing devices of alum.
- It can adapt to a wide range of pH value (5−9), and can reduce the pH value and basicity after processing.
- Purifying drinking water and sewage.
- Industrial water purification, industrial wastewater, mining, oil field injection water, metallurgy, coal washing, leather, and all kinds of chemical wastewater treatment.
- Industrial production: Paper sizing, dye printing, bleaching and dyeing, medicine, and other industries.
- In the artificial coal industry, it is used for separating coal and water with excellent effect. In the oil refining industry, for oil and water separation.
- The user can allocate remedy concentration by test and determine the optimum dosage according to the different from being added after they are dissolved and diluted.
- The dilution ratio of liquid products is 5-50%, and the dilution ratio of solid products is 2-20%.
- The liquid product dosage is 3-40kg/1000 tons of water, and the solid product dosage is 1-15kg/1000 tons of water.
- The amount of specific dosing is based on coagulation tests and experiments.
|Package & Storage:
- Powder packed in 25kg P.P woven bags with inner PE bag.
- Storied indoors in a dry, ventilated, cool place, and do not get wet.
- Shelf life: 2 years
- The user can allocate remedy concentration by test and determine the optimum dosage according to different to be added after they are dissolved and diluted.
- The dilution ratio of liquid product is 5-50% and the dilution ratio of solid product is 2-20%.
- The liquid product dosage is 3-40kg/1000 tons of water and the solid product dosage is 1-15kgs in 1000L water.