|Classification:||Chemical Auxiliary Agent||Purity:||29%|
|Function:||Coagulant||Application:||Waste Water Treatment|
|Usage:||Water Treatment Chemicals,Textile Auxiliary Agents||Other Names:||PAC,poly Aluminium Chloride,polyaluminium Chloride PAC,Yellow Powder Aluminum Chloride Paint Water Treatment Chemicals|
Rapid Precipitation Polyaluminium Chloride,
Chemicals Polyaluminium Chloride powder,
Raw Water Treatment Polyaluminium Chloride
Polyaluminium Chloride PAC Raw Water Treatment Chemicals Quick Floc Rapid Precipitation
Polyaluminium chloride specification:
|Appearance||solid powder, yellow|
1. Its purifying effect on low-temperature, low turbidity, and heavily organic polluted raw water are much better than other organic flocculants, also the treatment cost is lowered by 20-80%.
2. It can lead to quick formation of floc (especially at low temperature) with big size and rapid precipitation service life of cellular filter of the sedimentation basin.
3. The dosage is smaller than that of other flocculants, which is better for improving the quality of treated water.
4. It has wide-range adaptability to the waters at different temperatures (in the summer and the winter) and in different regions (in the south and the north).
5. It is suitable for the automatic dosing device of the alum.
6. It can adapt to a wide range of pH values (4-9) and can reduce the pH value and basicity after processing.
7. Very little sludge, reduces the sludge treatment cost.
Poly Aluminium Chloride Usage:
1. The user can allocate remedy concentration by test and determine the optimum dosage according to different to be added after they are dissolved and diluted.
2. The dilution ratio of the liquid product is 5-50% and the dilution ratio of the solid product is 2-20%.
3. The liquid product dosage is 3-40kg/1000 tons of water and the solid product dosage is 1-15kg/1000 tons of water.
4. The amount of specific dosing is based on coagulation tests and experiments.
In addition to wastewater treatment and purification of drinking water, urban water supply, and water for precision manufacture, it has a very wide range of applications, especially in paper size, drilling exploration, drugs, sugar refining, cosmetics additives, and daily chemicals industry, etc.
Polyaluminium Chloride Packing: de Packing:
25kg/polypropylene woven bags with an inner plastic bag, 25kg/PE bag
BLUWAT Chemicals has different grades of poly aluminum chloride for different applications and requirements. Our PAC-01 is a white powder that is mainly used for drinking water treatment and paper production. Our PAC-02 is a light yellow powder that is mainly used for drinking water treatment and swimming pool water treatment. Our PAC-031 is a yellow powder that is mainly used for wastewater treatment and industrial water treatment.
Contact Person: Mr. Eric Min