Polyacrylamide is a polymer that is used in a wide variety of cosmetics and personal care products due to its ability to form a thin coating on the skin, hair, or nails.
- Blufloc Polyacrylamide (PAM) / Polyelectrolyte is a water-soluble polymer with Anionic, Cationic, and Nonionic types.
- The range of molecular weight is different, Anionic is from 5-22 million, Cationic is from 5-12 million and Nonionic is from 5-12 million, with a charge density ranging from 0-60%.
- It is most often used to increase the viscosity of water (creating a thicker solution) or to encourage the flocculation of particles present in water.
- Soluble in water, safe, non-toxic, hydrolytic stable, is not sensitive to the change of pH value, anti-chlorine. Harmless, non-flammable, and non-explosive, it can be stored at room temperature, it cannot be placed in the sun. It is slightly acidic, when skin contact, wash immediately with plenty of water.
||Flocculant / Polyelectrolyte / Blufloc NPAM
||High molecular weight polymer
||Polyacrylamide / Polyelectrolyte / Flocculant
|Port of Loading:
||Shanghai Port, China
||Within 10 Working Days After Got Your Payment
||Packed in 25kgs kraft bag or white PE bag on the pallet and 18-20ton/FCL, or 750kgs big bag
||Water treatment, paper making, sludge dewatering, textile, sugar and juice, drilling, oil & gas, mining.
||Free to test
Blufloc Polyacrylamide Application Fields
Coal washing tailing centrifugal separation
Sedimentation and filtration of coal powder and coal mud.
Highly improve the recovery rate of coal powder and the filtration speed.
Nonionic-polyacrylamide for acidophilic water systems.
If matched with PAC, aluminum sulphate, the effect will be excellent.
|In floatation and smelting of Zinc, manganese, and copper mines, its leachate and slag can be added to PAM to improve the separation efficiency.
Textile Sizing, as a kind of composition for chemical grout, starch textiles Highly improve the adhesive property, penetrability, and desizing performance,
enable the textile to have electrostatic prevention performance, reduces the desizing rate, and reduce the starch mixing spots, cloth machine breaking efficiency and falling objects.
||Cosmetics And Care Products
||Polyacrylamide is a polymer that is used in a wide variety of cosmetics and personal care products due to its ability to form a thin coating on the skin, hair, or nails.
Advantages of Blufloc Polyacrylamide
- Economical to use - lower dosage levels.
- Easily soluble in water; dissolves rapidly.
- Noncorrosive of suggested dosage, economical, and effective at low levels.
- Can eliminate the use of alum & further ferric salts when used as primary coagulants.
- Reduction in the sludge of the dewatering process system.
- Faster sedimentation, better flocculation.
- Non-pollution (no aluminum, chlorine, heavy metal ions, etc.).
- 10 years of manufacturing experience, with more than 20 technical engineers
How to Use Blufloc Polyacrylamide?
Application and Dosage:
The dosage range varies from 0.2 - 3.0 ppm depending upon the type of effluent and application. It is always advised to do a jar test for evaluating the functioning and approximate dosage.
Put a sample of effluent in a beaker and add it as designated, agitate for 1 minute at 100-120 rpm, and then slowly agitate at 60rpm. Determine the floc properly at this time and note the sedimentation and clarity of the top solution.
Procedure and precautions upon dispersion and dissolving flocculants:
Dissolving time: The time required to dissolve the flocculant varies according to the type of flocculant, water quality, temperature, and agitation. However, most flocculants generally require around 1 hour of agitation to completely dissolve the powder. An incomplete mixture of flocculants or lumping may inhibit the performance of the flocculant.
Agitation speed: The ideal revolution of the agitator is between 200-400rpm. A high-speed agitator operating without reducing the revolution of a motor is not advised, since it may cut the molecules of the flocculant. An ideal agitator motor should be of 1HP for a 1-2m3 mixing tank.
Dissolving concentration: Flocculants should be standardly dissolved to 0.1-0.2% concentration. It is also effective to start dissolving at a slightly higher concentration and then dilute the flocculant mixture immediately before use.
Handling measures and precautions:
Proper human safety products such as Splash goggles, lab coats, vapor respirator, gloves, and boots should be worn while handling and applying chemicals. Splashes on the skin should be washed off with water immediately. In case of splashing into the eyes, flush it with fresh water and obtain medical attention. Should not be injected. Please refer to MSDS for more details.
Package and Storage
- 25kg net kraft paper bags or white PE bags on pallet.
- Stored in the original packaging in a cool and dry place.
- Shelf life: 2 years.
- BWD-01 Water Decoloring Agent, for color removal for textile dyeing wastewater treatment and for other wastewater.
- Poly Aluminium Chloride(PAC), for drinking water treatment for wastewater treatment.
- Polyacrylamide (PAM)/Polyelectrolyte, for water treatment, for sludge treatment.
- PHPA(Partially Hydrolyzed Polyacrylamide) For Drilling, for drilling mud additive in the oilfield.
- Ferric Sulphate, for drinking water and wastewater treatment.
- PolyDADMAC, for water treatment and for paper mills, and for cosmetics.
- Polyamine, for drinking and wastewater treatment, sludge dewatering, paper making, and oilfield.
- Aluminum Chlorohydrate(ACH) liquid & powder, for drinking water treatment and other fields.