|Poly Aluminium Chloride:
||Blu PAC Series
||Polyaluminium Chloride; Aluminium Polychloride, Aluminium Chlorohydrate
|Port of Loading:
||Qingdao Port, China
||Within 10-15 Working Days After Got Your Payment
||Packed in 25kgs double pp bag
||Potable water treatment, wastewater treatment, paper making
||Free to test
Polyaluminium Chloride PAC - 031 Grade Introduction:
- PAC-031 is yellow color, spray-drying type powder Polyaluminium chloride, it is a type of inorganic polymer coagulant.
- The Al2O3 content is more than 30%, basicity is extremely high around 75-85%, and good coagulation in high turbidity water.
- Generally, through compression double, adsorption electrical energy neutralization, adsorption Bridges, sediment trap, and so on mechanism function, make edema subtle aerosols and colloidal ions off company, collected, flocculation, coagulation, rainfall to purify the treatment effect.
To get more technical specs, please download our TDS: TDS PAC SERIES PAC-031 Bluwat.pdf
- Its purifying impact on low-temperature, heavily organic-polluted and low-turbidity raw water is better than other natural flocculants, furthermore, the treatment expense is decreased by 20% -80%.
- It can result in the fast formation of floc (particularly at low temperatures) with big size and rapid rainfall service life of cellular filter of the sedimentation basin.
- It is appropriate for automatic dosing gadgets of alum.
- It can adapt to a vast array of pH values (5 − 9) and can decrease the pH value and basicity after processing.
- The dose is smaller than that of other flocculants, which is better for enhancing the quality of treated water.
- It has wide-range flexibility to the waters at various temperature levels (in the winter season and the summer) and at various areas (in the south and the north of China).
- Cleansing drinking water and sewage.
- Industrial water purification, commercial wastewater, mining, oil field injection water, metallurgy, coal cleaning, leather, and all kinds of chemical wastewater treatment.
- Industrial production: Paper sizing, dye, printing and dyeing, medication, and other fields.
- In the artificial coalfield, it is utilized for separating coal and water with exceptional effect. In the oil refining industry, for oil and water separation.
- The user can allocate remedy concentration by test and identify the optimal dose according to the various to be added after they are liquified and diluted.
- The dilution ratio of liquid items is 5-50%, and the dilution ratio of solid products is 2-20%.
- The liquid item dosage is 3-40kg/ 1000 lots of water, and the solid item dosage is 1-15kg/ 1000 lots of water.
- The amount of particular dosing is based on coagulation tests and experiments.
|Package & Storage:
- Powder crammed in 25kg PP woven bags with inner PE bags.
- Storied indoors in a dry, ventilated, cool place, and do not get wet.
- Service life: 2 years
- The user can allocate treatment concentration by test and determine the optimal dosage according to the various to be included after they are liquified and diluted.
- The dilution ratio of liquid items is 5-50% and the dilution ratio of strong products is 2-20%.
- The liquid product dose is 3-40kg/ 1000 loads water and the strong product dose is 1-15kgs in 1000L water.
- The amount of specific dosing is based upon coagulation tests and experiment.
|BWD-01 Water Decoloring Agent
||for textile, paper, ink, and other wastewater color treatment
|Polyacrylamide(PAM) / Polyelectrolyte
||for water treatment, mining, paper, textile, sludge treatment, sugar application, drilling, and construction
|Polyaluminium Chloride (PAC)
||for drinking water treatment for wastewater treatment.
|PHPA(Partially Hydrolyzed Polyacrylamide) For Drilling
||for drilling mud additives in the oilfield.
||for drinking water and wastewater treatment.
||for water treatment and for paper mills and cosmetics.
||for drinking and wastewater treatment, sludge dewatering, paper making, and oilfield.
||for drinking water treatment, antiperspirant and other fields