PAC Product Introduction:
This product is a kind of inorganic polymer flocculant. Mainly through compression double, adsorption electricity neutralization, adsorption Bridges, sediment trap, etc mechanism function, make edema subtle aerosols and colloidal ions off firm, gathered, flocculation, coagulation, precipitation to purify the treatment effect.
Polyaluminium chloride Features:
1) Spray dryer type
2) Used for drinking water treatment and wastewater treatment.
3) Appearance: Solid powder, yellow
|Cr 6+||0.00015% max|
Polyaluminum Chloride Packing&Storage:
25kg/PP woven bag with an inner plastic bag
The product shall be sealed and stored in a dry and ventilated place to prevent it from rain, high temperature, and strong sunlight. The shelf life of the product is 24 months.
Polyaluminium Chloride Advantages:
1. The user can allocate remedy concentration by test and determine the optimum dosage according to the
different to be added after they are dissolved and diluted.
2. The dilution ratio of liquid product is 5-50% and the dilution ratio of the solid product is 2-20%.
3. The liquid product dosage is 3-40kg/1000 tons of water and solid product dosage is 1-15kg/1000 tons of water.
4. The amount of specific dosing is based on coagulation tests and experiments.
keywords:polyaluminium chloride pac, use of poly aluminium chloride in water treatment, poly aluminium chloride, poly aluminium chloride, pac dosing in water treatment