BLU PAC-031 type, is Polyaluminium Chloride, spray drying type, yellow powder, used for water treatment, works as a coagulant. It is made by Ca( OH) 2 and Bauxite.
||Polyaluminium Chloride (PAC)
||Polyaluminium Chloride (PAC) is a coagulant used in water treatment processes to remove impurities and contaminants. It is a highly efficient and cost-effective solution for improving water quality. PAC is a yellow or brownish powder that is soluble in water.
- Efficient and effective coagulant for water treatment processes
- Removes impurities and contaminants from water
- Improves water quality
- Cost-effective solution
- Easy to use and apply
- Safe and environmentally friendly
- Available in various concentrations and forms
- Can be used in a wide range of applications, including municipal, industrial, and agricultural water treatment
- Municipal water treatment
- Industrial water treatment
- Agricultural water treatment
- Wastewater treatment
- 25 kg bags
- 1000 kg bulk bags
- Liquid form in 1000 kg IBC tanks or tanker truck delivery
Polyaluminium Chloride Applications
Clarifying agent in wastewater
Coagulant for various enterprise zones
Polyaluminium Chloride Advantages:
1. Its purifying effect on low-temperature, low turbidity, and heavily organic contaminated raw water are much better than other natural flocculants, also the treatment cost is reduced by 20-80%.
2. It can result in fast development of floc (especially at low temperature levels) with big size and quick rainfall service life of cellular filter of the sedimentation basin.
3. The dose is smaller sized than that of other flocculants, which is much better for improving the quality of treated water.
4. It has wide-range versatility to the waters at different temperatures (in the winter season and the summertime) and at various areas (in the south and the north of China).
5. It appropriates for the automatic dosing device of alum.
6. It can adjust to a large range of pH worths (2-9) and can lower the pH value and basicity after processing. Polyaluminium Chloride for Water Treatment chemicals can be used in many ways.
Polyaluminium Chloride Usage:
1. The user can assign treatment concentration by test and identify the optimum dose according to the various to be added after they are dissolved and diluted.
2. The dilution ratio of the liquid item is 5-50% and the dilution ratio of the solid product is 2-20%.
3. The liquid product dosage is 3-40kg/ 1000 lots of water and the strong product dosage is 1-15kg/ 1000 lots of water.
4. The amount of specific dosing is based on coagulation tests and experiments.
Polyaluminium chloride specification:
||PAC-031 Spray drying type
||Solid yellow powder
|Al2O3, % :
|Specific gravity(@ 25℃)
|pH(1% water solution):
Keywords: poly aluminum chloride in water treatment, poly aluminum chloride, poly aluminum chloride suppliers, poly aluminium chloride PAC, use of poly aluminum chloride in water treatment