|Application:||Drinking Water Treatment||Short Name:||PAC|
poly aluminium chloride,
polyaluminium chloride pac
White Powder Polyaluminium Chloride PAC for Drinking water treatment
PAC-01 is used for drinking/potable water treatment and paper industry.
Polyaluminium Chloride is high-effective inorganic polymer coagulant. It is widely applied in water purification, drinking water treatment, paper production, and daily chemicals.
Polyaluminum Chloride for paper Specification:
|Cr 6+||0.00001% max|
Polyaluminium Chloride Advantages:
1, Low dosage than Aluminium sulfate, low cost;
2, Quick formation of big flocs and rapid precipitation.
3, Widely adaptability and good solubility.
4, Slight corrosive and easy for operation.
5, Not block the pipes over long-time usage.
6. Higher purity of raw material Al(OH)3 and HCl.
Polyaluminium Chloride Usage:
1. For solid PAC, dilution is necessary before being dosed. The dilution proportion for solid product is 2%-20%, and for the liquid product, 5%-50%(based on weight percentage).
2. The specific dosage is based on the flocculation test and on the trail. Normally, the dosage of solid is 1-15g/MT, the dosage of the liquid product is 3-40g/MT
3. Its acidity is lower than other inorganic coagulants.
4. The PAC solution can not be placed for more than one week.
1. 25kg/polypropylene woven bags with an inner plastic bag.
2. Warranty for 2 years.
3. Keep in dry and ventilative place
keywords: poly aluminum chloride suppliers, spray drying powder, pac powder
Bluwat Chemicals is a professional supplier of water treatment chemicals and oil field chemicals in China. We provide our customers with both traditional and innovative products to ensure optimum control in a wide variety of applications including the treatment of drinking water, wastewater, process water, and also including oil/gas drilling and oil production.
Our core products are inorganic coagulants and organic flocculants for the treatment of water and polymer, PHPA/Polyacrylamide for oil/gas drilling and EOR (enhanced oil recovery). We also supply PAC and CMC for drilling applications.
We built our own plants for our products to supply competitive products to our customers all over the world. Our development work emphasizes working together with our customers to have higher performance and lower dosage on chemicals.
Our main business is for the foreign market, we provide competitive products and efficient operation according to requirements from our customers, we also provide professional application support.
We are exporting our chemicals to more than 30 countries in the world, including Europe, USA, South, and Central America, South-East Asia, Middle East, CIS and etc. We have good cooperation with many chemical companies and water treatment companies on our products in a different market, and we have had good cooperation partners as an agent in some important markets.
Contact Person: Roy Wu